MFPearson >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

250-300 shipped for 3m
WANTED SIZE 10.5 or 11
3m Snake
Lemon Twist AF1

no one knows how much 11.5-12 3M snakes go for?
but your loss is my gain.

nuff said.

TEAMKINGKOOPA

suprafly36 just told you in the post right above yours... 250 - 300 shipped, give or take a little for a great or a crappy deal.
TEAM-AF-ONE
it could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

Very dope MF!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for these XIlegacy . . .
35ismdd.jpg
53h2x05.jpg

DK - Don't give up on your search for these.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Look at these.....'91 lows...(not mine!)
n5dm5.jpg

n8vx0.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMSOVIETTEAM AF-ONEFOR SALE:AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DSAIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

daaammmnnnn... i would trade just about anything in my collection for a pair of those 91 lows... i agree OGfiend - perfect shape.

EDIT:

Quote:
DK - Don't give up on your search for these.
TEAM-AF-ONEit could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

Quote:
haha dk could've had 10 pairs of carbon fibers by now if he really wanted them... so i don't think that "search" is the correct word.

I was speaking of Destination Kicks aka Glenn, but thanks.
:D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

^^^ my bad for the miscommunication spacej23. you are correct kazi.
TEAM-AF-ONE
it could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

i gotta say, xilegacy be offering some HEAT lately!!! Glad i got a piece of it :D
happy.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

if those carbon fibers were a size 10 i would of grabbed them, nice pick up though
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
if those carbon fibers were a size 10 i would of grabbed them, nice pick up though

Thanks man. I usually don't buy 10.5 stuff myself, but they were just too nice not to. Also, I got them for a pretty good price via eBay. I didn't even realize xilegacy was selling them on NT until after I won the auction. :b
tongue.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Hey suprafly36 info on those shirts please....i heard they might be just a jp release?

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

Is it only us, or has the Nike AF1 25th anniversary campaign calmed down a little lately? There were times where so many Air Force 1's released, we did not know where to look anymore and the past 2-3 months or so where super calm. The 25th anniversary celebration is not over yet though. Many more exciting (and not exciting) sneakers to come from this campaign. Until then we show you the latest t-shirt that was released in Japan for the campaign. Of course it comes with a gold print on both sides actually.

UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
PRYM STYLE BLOG
TEAM AF-ONE

spacej23, nice pictures, what camera do you use?
but your loss is my gain.

nuff said.

TEAMKINGKOOPA

MIA for a while. moved. and cleaning apartments makes you find stuff you forgot you had and helps you realize what you need to get rid of.
figured id give the team first crack at them before they go to the Ebay wolves

all pics are taken with ZERO
IMGP4919.jpg
IMGP4861.jpg
IMGP4905.jpg
IMGP4908.jpg

orange canvas. size 10.5 DS <---Gone

all for grabs. my new apt is tiny small and i need to make room for new heaters. send serious offers to [email protected] NOT my PM cause i cant check it at work. more pics available via email. no offer in the email = no reply. no buy/sell convos in here.

Back
Top Bottom