TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Quote:
BTW, was anyone watching these?96 black patents I didn't think these would go that high

crazy. smh.

Quote:
On the real, this thread should just be titled "TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD" *NO 25th ANNIVERSARY FORCES*.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'

Don't forget the players pack, the white/grey highs, the HF fragment pack and the linens, they are :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

ThunderChunk69- Those jewels are just too cool! My pickup today.
278866744.jpg
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Thunderchunk just reminded me that I have a few pairs of each of these not in my size. Womens by the way.
Team Vintage
Heat​
say no to retro...​

My mom n' pop shop still has those '03 jewels in most sizes below a women's 11....I can actually name at least 3 spots that still have them in stock.

Funny thing is that if that white/blue colorway released in 1996 instead of 2003, people would be going ape-sh** for them....

Today:
IMG%5D<br>Couldn't%20stop%20staring%20at%20my%20feet%20all%20day...the%20leather%20is%20just%20TOO
TEAMSOVIETTEAM AF-ONEFOR SALE:AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DSAIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

so in the AF1 SC mag this shoe is in there as a sample. but i found them in a size 9 and 7.5. JD unlinens, the real ones. looks very nice if you ask me i would love to have this shoe
af1-unlinen-1.jpg

af1-unlinen-4.jpg

and what i wore
TEAM-AF-ONE

those pink icey soles are sexy
TEAM-AF-ONE
it could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

The thing about those jewels is that I have them in sizes 10.5-12 womens and the white on white ones are from 02 with good leather.
Team Vintage
Heat​
say no to retro...​

HOLY CRAP...$511 for 96 patents?!?!?!?!

i paid 300 and felt bad about it... that was like 3 yrs ago though...
for some reason they fit smaller than all my other forces,never could wear em...weirdest thing... sold em for dirt cheap...
the swoosh isnt that yellowed either..those are notorious for the yellowing...
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

Quote:
The thing about those jewels is that I have them in sizes 10.5-12 womens and the white on white ones are from 02 with good leather.
TEAMSOVIETTEAM AF-ONEFOR SALE:AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DSAIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

Why not ID a pair of blk patents? Granted, they're not vintage, but you get a near identical pair without the hassle of tracking down a pair, without the yellowing and you save 200 bucks. I kinda regret sending mine back, but gave them up to pay for my Atmos.
TEAM-AF-ONE

278866744.jpg
Quote:
Funny thing is that if that white/blue colorway released in 1996 instead of 2003, people would be going ape-sh** for them....
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'

Picked these up at a mom and pop store. University gold are from 2000 and the university red are from 2001 and have the limited edition hang tag.The red ones also have a nice net-like lining. Both are a 12 but they seem to fit (I am a 13).
Team Vintage
Heat​
say no to retro...​

I'd love a pair of those university gold's...leather looks buttery.

Mids+ tumbled leather:
4yqt6dx.jpg

6f8k669.jpg

A little "TLC"
4ic2mas.jpg

Thanks Kazi.....you da man

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

don't have anything on the grods, which, by the way, i wore today. i hope you don't mind the recycled pic....

Mike E FreshOGfiend
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'

Back
Top Bottom