Quote:
sup team AF1, should I cop these?
you
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'

Quote:
PR3's are my favorite AF1's of all time

They're one of my favorites, I have 1 pair in rotation, plus one brand new backup.
Speaking of favorites, I scratched one off my grail list- the hunt is over...

TEAM-AF-ONE

^ $408 on napsize... i was so close to buying my 2nd pair...
TEAM-AF-ONE
it could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

^^I'm glad you hesitated! I was praying I wouldn't get one of those cancellation emails after I ordered them. I'm really happy with them.
TEAM-AF-ONE

I didnt know PR3 got this much love haha. One of the grails for me.
WANTED SIZE 10.5 or 11
Lemon Twist AF1

^^Since I'm Puerto Rican, PR AF1's being personal favorites is pretty much a given. My other grail is the PR1, but the one and only pair I ever found in my size, seller wanted $600+, and I can't pay those kind of numbers.
TEAM-AF-ONE

A Few Late Comments In Chronological Order:

Stuntastic:Those Purple Hi's Are LAME (until i get a pair)
Silverswoosh: your missing purpleeeee..lol VERY ill,someone should do a REALLy professional one for a background,im juss not good.

those vibes are so sexy...i swear,i'd do some shameful @#%$ for those. no @#%$...

Rap And Sneakz: ugh,i still need 2005 cocoas,never had the chance and the pricepoint is at 300...damn.

mfpearson: :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
>:
mad.gif

i love AF1 : if u even have to ask if u should then you shouldnt... however the clear midsole version is just soo sexy top 5 AF1's ever...

suprefly :dude i love those navy/wht swoosh PR's...the best from the whole series to me..so clean...

hollowpoints
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

:pimp:
pimp.gif
HollowPoints ..... glad you got one of your grails scratched off...hopefully in a couple of days(usps willing) i'll get to cross off one of mine!

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

ThaPeoplesChamp, nevermind I've come to a conclusion.

PS: Houston is not a country :lol:
but your loss is my gain.

nuff said.

TEAMKINGKOOPA

ffighter, did you get your Mr. Cartoons yet?
but your loss is my gain.

nuff said.

TEAMKINGKOOPA

Quote:
Silverswoosh: your missing purpleeeee..lol VERY ill,someone should do a REALLy professional one for a background,im juss not good.
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'

Quote:
those atmos are fake,because i said so... chances are theyre real,but in my heart ill say theyre fake..i sleep better at night thinkin that...

roll.gif
Chances are, I might sleep better now that I have them in my closet
laugh.gif

BTW, was anyone watching these?96 black patents I didn't think these would go that high
TEAM-AF-ONE

^ What!? In that small size too...@#%$
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:
AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DS
AIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

Quote:
BTW, was anyone watching these?96 black patents I didn't think these would go that high
matix917 is killing it - yo len! you still on nt?
VAN
HALEN​

Back
Top Bottom