frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
CONSIDER YOURSELF OFF THE 90s LIST
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

ps - I hear they are releasing either this week or next week. I will be sending out a mass email to everyone as soon as they do concerning all the details.

Noooooooooooooo!

I swear those Structures I just bought are the last things I'm buyinguntil these. Can I just go ahead and send the money? That way I don't have to worry about it going anywhere and not being present when these Lime90's do drop.
laugh.gif

Sorry to get off topic team.
frown.gif

Jdocs & SJ23 - for being off-topic, your TEAM AF1 card has been revoked....but since you have some nice AF's, I'd reconsider
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

Originally Posted by spacej23

315186-101-600.jpg

I'm really feeling these.

So am I, some good stuff coming out soon, I'm pretty happy.
Am I the only one bothered by the Air Max tongue. It just looks wrong on an AF1. The colorway itself isn't bad at all, but that one detail bugs meto no end. These are a no go for me.

Myones,

Dope Jewels.

I Love AF1,

Did you win the auction for the patent lows?
http://I-Love-AF1.u.yuku.com

jvhoop22 - I didn't bother bidding them, restoring patent leather isn't as easy as normal leather, and I wanted to save some $$...

MyOnes - dope forces
pimp.gif

those AM fusions aren't bad, but I won't cop
smh.gif

I Love AF1,

You should have told me. I would have bid on them and passed them onto another team member or I would have given another team member the link. You'rehonestly crazy. They sold for $40 and were in great shape. They didn't need any restoration. If they were a 9.5/10 I would have been all over them.

Pics (NOT MINE).

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

Am I the only one bothered by the Air Max tongue. It just looks wrong on an AF1.

the air max on the tongue actually irritates the hell out of me

315186-101-600.jpg

These are copped. One of the very few decent Af1 colorways I have seen in awhile. I just hope they make a sz 12. I don't think it actually say air maxbut rather air force but yea if it was regular old af1 tongue woulda been much better.

nonetheless, those 96 white patents have seen better days, kinda yellowed but for anyone having an extra $40 lying around i say go for it, i think i've nvseen a pristine all white patent pair thus far, would've scooped them if they had the og box though!

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

315186-101-600.jpg

Am I the only one bothered by the Air Max tongue. It just looks wrong on an AF1. The colorway itself isn't bad at all, but that one detail bugs me to no end. These are a no go for me.

Myones,

Dope Jewels.

I Love AF1,

Did you win the auction for the patent lows?
http://i-love-af1.u.yuku.com/

THOSE ARE PRTTY NICE
I LIKE THE INFRAREDS ONES BETTER THO
318775101600vn3.jpg

WORE CANES TODAY
9itdua.png

damn nike is trying way to hard. all these bastard af1 are hideous. maybe it's some sort of "save you money" program for all folks into af'sand am's at the same time. buy one and get the double satisfaction. now i'm only waiting for the woven upper with the af1 midsole and visible air

missedgj7.jpg

^ Air Force 1 Low Premium Women's (AM '95) White/Neutral Grey-Grape Ice-Emerald Green - $100
They will release sometime in June.

I'm almost positive those are legit... The style number is correct and they look alright to me, also alot of pics, that's always a good sign.

i dont know the first pic on the top right looks weird and i dont remember those shoes coming out in 05.

Back
Top Bottom