TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

i dont know the first pic on the top right looks weird and i dont remember those shoes coming out in 05.

They did, I think they were an asian exclusive though....
Oh, and the ones on 1thology are weird, I've seen some and they are the same color as theoutsole, on Nike it makes it look weird...

F*CK!!! Just now lost a nice pair for 99 white/signal blue mids.... I really wanted them. Some dude went over my max bid by $1!.... I hate the lost a greatpair of shoes feeling...

why would you put a max bid at $1?
laugh.gif

What's up Team.

Today:

I actually think those canvas joints are nice. I've been debating for a while if I should snag a pair off ebay for the summer.

Niiice^.

Oh and the white canvas are actually really nice and comfortable, I have a pair myself. The only downside to them is that the toebox is really blocky, andobviously they get dirty fast. Since my school just got a uniform code they go really well with some khaki pants and a white collar shirt. I recomend them,nice affordable shoes to rock around.

Your welcome Jb, if you're looking into getting a pair I would go for it I regret passing on them the few times that I did, a really unique colour way andthe green tongue is a nice touch.

yea they're my homies. we were wondering what they were called. i remember seeing them on napsize about a year ago and I think sais bought them. and now imtrying to get these of my homie haha

Originally Posted by MyOnes

nice HK jv, i hope your enjoying them. right now im working on another sheed PE
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

is Lu helping you?
nerd.gif

JB tell your homie to get a pic of the tongue to see if Paul is right or not
nerd.gif

JV nice HK's
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom