TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Kbiz - Those are rather lovely sir. Hmmm, imagine those in low tops.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by adob0

sup yall.
wha' it loo' like...

so after seein' mr morales post a pic of these a long long time ago, i decided the only priority in my plain and simple life was to obtain these forces. sleep, food, shelter, human interaction, communication with the outside world were all secondary to this incredibly arduous mission....

nah, jus playin, i'm trippin'
laugh.gif
but for real, i've been looking for these for a minute.

i LOVE me some all white midsoles...and gum soles too...

searching for these now!!!!

Just a quick heads up...tyler this includes your michigan lows.. I have found some spare time to get alot of my projects done so some customs will be availableif anyone wants them..

If anyone wears size 8 and wants the PR3 I have available cheaper than a w h o r e in mexico (believe me its cheap im from there)

Sz 8.5

KB- hope to see you in a couple of weeks w/ some NEW customs.
Just to bump this thread to pg1, for baby t21d and graphites.
309003944.jpg

309003921.jpg

a big thank you to sir sgtshizzlestraightedgedontsmokedontdrinkdont....ummm...minor threat fans know the rest =)

2rxfcbc.jpg

thanks jay! they are in super fantastic condition. we have inspections at work all week so i will be slapping these on next monday.

Nice Canvas forces being posted!
pimp.gif

know that feeling when a pack is at your doorstep?? Today I had that feeling x 3. Got these today:
oro02o.jpg

White/Red Midsole+Soles, White/Denim Swoosh and White/Gum Soles

Kev - Awesome pick-up man. I really haven't shown enough love to my pair. As soon asthese Chronicles are over, I'm going to get a stepping in my hard-boiled 1's.

Conejo - Loving the gum bottoms man.
pimp.gif

KB, those "Yo MTV Raps" AF1s are super clean.

Conejo, I remember those white/denims from back in the day. I could be wrong, but I think those were one of the first pairs of sneakers that Nike used denimon. The white/gums are classics too.

Kev & Tyler, I think collection posts are starting to become very necessary. I constantly lose track of the dope kicks you guys have due to the consistentamount of heat you two continue to acquire.

T21D, dope Carbon Fibers. I really hope they aren't the size 10 that was just up on napsize. If so
mad.gif

T21D, dope Carbon Fibers. I really hope they aren't the size 10 that was just up on napsize. If so
mad.gif
Yup!

Originally Posted by T21D

KB- hope to see you in a couple of weeks w/ some NEW customs.

NEW*
embarassed.gif
I'll see what I can do

I have had these for 6 months..and finally decided today was the day to break them out
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom