TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

this thread has reached face melting levels in the past few pages
eek.gif
eek.gif
... all the canvas' being posted are hurting my feelings though

whats up to all, can someone recommend me a legit af1 seller on ebay? im always looking and i find a few legit pairs but its more recent stuff and about 85%percent of the af1s on the bay are fake. so if you guys could point me in the right direction....im a size 10.5 btw

thanks

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Really great stuff Jay especially the white canvas highs I wouldn't mind a pair of those but they must be a nightmare to try and keep clean.

Tyler yet again those are fantastic you are really making me regret not picking up the red canvas lows when I've had the chance.

Very nice Atmos Oli.

I wore one of my grails today.

sm4ksi.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Mines too.
Nice pickup tyler.

Luckily my dream isn't to be a photographer because I suck!

Wore these today to work on the set of Max Payne.

And spacej, ccrrrazzzzy isssh as always!

ok so i have this yahoo.jp thing. but i cant read it and half the sellers dont ship internationally. who is somebody i can contact do some of this bidding forme?

how come you only have 460 posts i love af1, didnt u use to havel iek 53u81571851

spacej23 continually hurts my feelings. I can't even look at this thread anymore. Thanks me, for being a broke $@% dude.

Props on the pickups though. Good #*#+ up in here.

Holy #$%^!!! So many canvas highs. I think i'm gonna start to cry.
frown.gif

MyOnes, I kinda have the same problem... I don't really know how to read all the japanese once I actually find some nice shoes... I would also appreciatesome help with yahoo jp.

Keep the heat comin guys, I think i'm gonna catch fire if this continues.

I appreciate all the kind words team. Here's one last picture for now . ..

2hn81sm.jpg

I feel like I captured the true color of these better in this picture. Have a great dayguys!

That's another excellent pick up with the canvas highs Tyler, I really want the michigan highs to go with those it would make a great set.

Back
Top Bottom