TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Damn... Sherman? Haven't heard from him for ages... Hope he's well. Please send him my regards whenever you get to talk to him again, Mike.

To make this a 'useful' post...
tongue.gif

Flashback::: '96 patent (catalog pic i figure...)
27y7frl.jpg

Let me help you out there sir
smile.gif

a6935970eeadef74f61a434f8ec73f74dcf50a8.jpg

8ed25d6ed3e96f5f4248c6debaf16cfb4da70ba.jpg

e1b2572ee8ecffe740f870963feaf628fb2da39.jpg

This thread is making me mad lets just get this back on track.

We shouldn't be wasting this thread with useless back talk about who posts a lot and who doesn't.
Everyone in here shares a pasion for air force ones so lets stop the nonsense and start posting them up!

Oli- Nice find!

Kev- A little late but nubucks and olives are nice.

As for me today- (recycled).

edit*

James- Beautiful!

Kbizz- I would like to see a collection post from you sometime you are always killing it.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at those pics. You can actually see the textured leather on the mids from thecatalogue pics. CRAZY.

Those white/gum canvas lows are the perfect summer sneaker. I wish Nike would drop a retro.

GUM SOLE,

Dope suedes. I love suede kicks and I wouldn't mind having those or the grey ones.

Today:

OGfiend,

You were right about the leather. It looks
eek.gif
outside in the sun.

Man those Mushrooms make me want to hang myself. I kind of regret passing on them when they were on FC, but $400 is pricey.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

why do you "Paul" always feel like YOU have to be the one to react to every single form of criticism towards this thread? Are you some sort of shepherd and do you feel like you have protect your flock of sheep?
haha I don't always defend everything that's posted in here but in all honesty I just felt like you were being a prick for no good reason but its no big deal.

you got the point and it seems you took offense to it. If the shoe fits....
lol I didn't take offence in the slightest you just came across as an idiot for posting what you did end of story.

HAHAHA, That's exactly what I'm talking about! Yet another form of "elitistism": Everyone who does not share the same opinion as you,is either an idiot or a prick
laugh.gif
Never thought people would still be so narrowminded.. Anyway, you win! I'm a prick. And you are ALWAYS right.

Thanks JV! I need they grey ones but never seem to come across my size. Also the leather on those is incredible! What year did those release?

Also anybody know if these 93' highs release in mens sizes?

INC, I just joined the team, and as far as I can see I've been welcomed in. I don't see anyone here as better than anyone because of how many badassshoes they have. I see everyone as this team as a friend not royalty just because they have 100+ shoes. I have like 4 pairs of shoes but I don't at allfeel intimidated by the big collectors I see them as friends who might be able to help me or hell I could just compliment there shoes if there cool. Also noone will not like a person for liking a new pair of shoes, If someone posts something new that I don't like I post MY opinion that doesn't mean Idon't like the dude, just means I don't like the shoes.

Man talk about people making drama. Lets just get back to people postin shoes.

Originally Posted by INC365

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

Btw, I hope I'm not coming off as if I'm attacking you becuase that isn't my intent.
No problem man, and you're right for the most part. Ofcourse some shoes will be posted a few times over the entire thread (we have the same thing over at TEAMAMFAM) but it really seems to be happing alot over here.. its not really a big deal, a bit annoying at most. But the thing is, if you do not post linens, shrooms,.. but just some recent GR, you're not considered "real" by the "elitists". And that is what bothers me the most..

I have to agree with Guy on this. People stay hating on new af1 or anything out of the norm(atmos, linen, 3m snake, or any vintage af1 for that matter).Hate is a strong word so lets say repulsion against new stuff for no apparent reason, for example the new htm af1 that should be dropping real soon. Someonehad mentioned the shape was off, and they look different. That shoe is a classic looking htm and I can't find anything wrong with them. I am notgeneralizing everyone, but just using that as an example to show people will criticize good af1because of the 25fh anniversary crap that was put out by nike. Ilike vintage af1, co.jp, jd, euro, hyperstrike, and player exclusive as long they look good to me and its what I'm looking for in a af1. In the end what Isee is a stereotypical collection from people. Variety is a good thing, so is personal taste, and acquiring both would be great.

GUM SOLE,

They're from 1995.

MyOnes,

Sure. If you give me your purple highs.
tongue.gif

I'll let you know if I find another pair in 9.5-10. I've seen them a couple of times before so they aren't impossible to find.

Can't we all just get along?

Nike has been dumping a lot of garbage lately but there have been some good drops as well.

Here are my favorites of the new stuff. I think the rolled edges are nice and the gum-sole fits very well on every pair. Some of the new Supremes are nicebut dropping over $200 a pair, I would rather try and get some older releases.

295426788.jpg

EDIT: And if anyone knows where I can get a DS pair of USA World-pack size 11.0, it would be appreciated.

HAHAHA, That's exactly what I'm talking about! Yet another form of "elitistism": Everyone who does not share the same opinion as you, is either an idiot or a prick
laugh.gif
Never thought people would still be so narrowminded.. Anyway, you win! I'm a prick. And you are ALWAYS right.
This is boring now but you have it all wrong everyone is very welcome to there opinion its just when you put it across in such a negative way thatdoesn't sit well with me that's why I called you a prick, why bash people if they are happy buying the shoes that they do? I'm far from narrowminded if you want to buy a few new AF1's and post them up go ahead I'm not stopping you but stop criticising us for not doing the same we all have areown personal taste.

lmao i made a joke didnt think it would go this crazy. all i was saying was try to keep posting to useful information.
sometimes i am about to post and delete it because i say its just a waste so i dont write it or keep showing the same shoes you know what i mean? all goodthough my bad

Back
Top Bottom