TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

spaghetti-o?

inside joke?

the neat new spaghetti you can eat with a spoon. uh oh! spaghetti-o's.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

it's a commercial jingle.

NOOOOOOOO emerald jewels ?? that stings, found a pair but were too beat so i had to pass
smh.gif
STOP TEASING TYLER LET US SEE THEM lol

I seriously hate you for those emerald jewels Tyler lol just kidding of course but that's one of those shoes that's not on the list but I've alwayswanted a pair, a truly excellent pick up. Also I hope you're going slow down now you are making me feel bad
tongue.gif

As spectacular as I thought they'd be, cause every damn shoe own is spectacular! Really nice shoe Spacej.

Tyler, I'm not the biggest jewel AF1 fanatic, but that c/way I'd take without hesitating one sec. Brilliant.And yep, that's what I'm really here for. Seeing that kind of material.

Not even going to respond to all the things that have been said....and with that being said....

tyler dope jewels

jewels today

how much would these go for? i like them

i was just looking through the other pages of this thread..ive come to the conclusion that i love af1 has no life, every time smone posted a pick up he asks ifits 12, when he has no intention of buying and hes annoying. JUST HAD TO LET IT OUT

Tyler- Such a nice color.

Kbizz- Again killing it.

Mic- Nice stuff. Those canvas jewels are too nice! Passed on a pair for $65 shipped a while ago.
ohwell.gif

Dope tats too.

Originally Posted by cs02132

i was just looking through the other pages of this thread..ive come to the conclusion that i love af1 has no life, every time smone posted a pick up he asks if its 12, when he has no intention of buying and hes annoying. JUST HAD TO LET IT OUT

you're either a stupid @%*% or visually impaired.

Yeah about a year ago on yahoo JP. They were about a half size to small but I still regret it everytime I see them.

Mic, are those water proofs? They're reeeally nice looking, I'l also loving those canvas jewels.

CV , yes they are, Funny thing was when they came out first I saw them on ebay...got them for cheap
and posted them on NT...as soon as I posted Oli tells me they look funny..my pair had 2 holes on the side...
he was like what kind of waterproofs have holes? lol !!

thanks again for helping me out Oli, and the few folks who saw and told me they were fake...they looked hella
good for fakes though...should ve known coz they were $65 shipped
laugh.gif

sold them for double though... yessir!

Spacej23- you're going to here it from me as well. Beautiful TEAL jewels
pimp.gif

NEVER had a pair of mids before, but the colorway changes the siloutte in a way(how, I don't know) and made them appealing to me.
310508543.jpg

Originally Posted by micmorales

CV , yes they are, Funny thing was when they came out first I saw them on ebay...got them for cheap
and posted them on NT...as soon as I posted Oli tells me they look funny..my pair had 2 holes on the side...
he was like what kind of waterproofs have holes? lol !!

thanks again for helping me out Oli, and the few folks who saw and told me they were fake...they looked hella
good for fakes though...should ve known coz they were $65 shipped
laugh.gif

sold them for double though... yessir!

Wow, they look great. I'm pretty sad , I passed on a pair a few monthes ago for really cheap. They didn't look as great to me in the pictures asthose... Man I feel terrible now.

Back
Top Bottom