???? HK are not worth 250+, 200 - 250 tops

This is what I thought.. but it seems that is not the case anymore
frown.gif

These arrived today. Hooray~

2607546587_971ed01418.jpg

edit: I see you lurking Pitman
nerd.gif
lol

Thanks for the info JB, unfortunately this guy prolly isnt gonna budge w/ the price. Also how much do the COF Af1's go for, I'm trading my Atmos for apair of the Complacency Af1's

Fresh taiwans you got there Jdocs. I need a pair, still. Taiwans and Hong Kongs have been eluding me for the past 3 years, I wouldn't pay over $300 foreither pair, I guess that's why.

$300 is my cut-off price for kicks (with some exceptions of course. I'd shell out more for some '00 cocoas or white snake lows) , what about you guys?

He's still stuck at $350. The most I paid for a pair of shoes was $375 for my Stash lows and they were DS. I dont mind paying more it just depends onthe shoe, how hard they are to find, and what the ballpark is of what they usually go for. If you're saying they shouldn't go for more than $250+ thenI think I'll......definitely sleep on it.

Jdocs - nice tais. i wish i still had mine. got mine JACKED from a guy norcal.

zack - keep the atmos, dont trade those for some brons and pass on the HK for 350 thats ridics.

i myself have been lookin for a pair fo HK but for some odd reason i can never find a 9.5 or a 10 ill find it by the end of the summer. haha. our store RIF hasa pair of mid af1 jewels with the ice blue midsole. sz. 9 if you guys are interested. its not on our webshop but i think ill put it up today and we also have a

sz. 9 96 obsidian snakes DS with box

sz. 9 jewel mid iced blue midsole DS with box

jb_3

man, I want a pair of HK's...sell me your pair when I get the funds Alieg6
nerd.gif

sorry to hear about your Taiwans getting jacked JB. Btw, what are the chances of RIF getting any real AF1 heat in bigger sizes?

Damn the prices have risen, I've seen listings for VNDS linens for $400 shipped, and DS Taiwans for $350 (my size)

MFP- you made me regret passing on those carotene jewels when they popped up on napsize last year. They look amazing in your pic, as do the other 2 jewels.Really nice pic.

OGfiend- I really didn't want to, but I went all out and bought the first pair of DS Atmos I could find in my size, paid almost $440 shipped. At thispoint, I don't think I'll spend over 300 anymore (unless I come across DS PR1's)

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

MFP- you made me regret passing on those carotene jewels when they popped up on napsize last year. They look amazing in your pic, as do the other 2 jewels. Really nice pic.

OGfiend- I really didn't want to, but I went all out and bought the first pair of DS Atmos I could find in my size, paid almost $440 shipped. At this point, I don't think I'll spend over 300 anymore (unless I come across DS PR1's)

i never even saw those on napsize... these carotene's aren't those, though. they are from napsize, but from longer ago than a year.

I know there's a forum for price checks, but what would be a decent price for a pair of DS 96 Olympic AF1 in a size 12? Thanks in advance, people.

^^^^^^Check pg. 28 (and 29) of the pick up post. you know i gotta give credit where credit is due.

Man, with the price of EVERYTHING else on this earth going up, my ceiling on kicks have gone well below $250. And even at that my p/u's have been and willcontinue to be few and far in between!!!.....growing up and having responsibility SUCKS!!!
eyes.gif

peace

MFP, are those the 10.5's that dkballer had? If so, they're the same pair that were on napsize. It's not very often something like that pops up forsale. And yeah, it probably was more than a year ago.

I'd say $150-$200 for the '96 olympic lows is fair, if you want them pretty bad.

Speaking of white on whites....anyone have a pic of some late 90s white/white lows? I need a pair for the summer, I wonder how hard it would be to track down apair from '97-'01. Before someone calls me an elitist, the shape really is different.

man someone (oli) [i think] got the damn Ds sz.9 1996 olympic forces off rif literally the day i went to buy them. UGHHHH and i swear there's been like 2pairs ds sz.9 up for like 2 months and both got bought #%!#!@.

^^Not just the shape, the texture of the leather as well. I bought some white/whites last month, wore them once, and they creased more than my PR3's thatI've worn at least 50 times.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

I'd say $150-$200 for the '96 olympic lows is fair, if you want them pretty bad.

Speaking of white on whites....anyone have a pic of some late 90s white/white lows? I need a pair for the summer, I wonder how hard it would be to track down a pair from '97-'01. Before someone calls me an elitist, the shape really is different.

Thanks, but I thought those go for much more. For $150-200, I might just be in business.
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

And I can definitely understand the elitism regarding the wht/wht. I refuse to buy a pair if they were made after like '03 (which by the way hasthe best shape IMO last time I seen a pic by pic comparison). That's why I can't pick up any new forces nowadays. I'm real particular aboutshape, color, leather, etc. I would just buy all highs but the new sheeds are about $100 too expensive and those MLB All-Star Game's...well, youknow.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom