TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

I paid $70 for mine.
And team I got another price check. This dude is trying to sell me some Denim JD Forces (Style #: 306509 145). They are vvvnds (worn 3x). Without OG box. Whats the most I should pay for them? Thanks in adv.

i would not pay more than $40 for a pair that was not DS

They seem to be in decent shape. Touch a slight hint of creasing like canvas forces get.

Originally Posted by MFPearson

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

I paid $70 for mine.
And team I got another price check. This dude is trying to sell me some Denim JD Forces (Style #: 306509 145). They are vvvnds (worn 3x). Without OG box. Whats the most I should pay for them? Thanks in adv.

i would not pay more than $40 for a pair that was not DS
your talking about the JDs, these??
img10441328724.jpeg

anyways today rocked these, someone I know someone that calls them sand and mints lol

AF1 heads I have a question about AF1 Sheeds high patent.
I have a ds pair but I paid retail the thing is its too big for me so I'm looking to buy one in my size, how much do they go for nowadays?

There are about 4 pairs of patent Sheed Highs, 5 if you wanna count Rose Gardens. It all depends which ones you're looking to buy. I'll break it downto the best of my knowledge:

Blk/White-$150-200 DS
Wht/Bluejay-$130-175 DS
Wht/Columbia-No more than $160 DS
Navy/Columbia-No more than $160 DS
Rose Gardens-$180-300 DS

Again, this is based on pairs that I've seen recently (mostly sz.12-13, my size) as the price of Sheeds has been slowly climbing.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

There are about 4 pairs of patent Sheed Highs, 5 if you wanna count Rose Gardens. It all depends which ones you're looking to buy. I'll break it down to the best of my knowledge:

Blk/White-$150-200 DS
Wht/Bluejay-$130-175 DS
Wht/Columbia-No more than $160 DS
Navy/Columbia-No more than $160 DS
Rose Gardens-$180-300 DS

Again, this is based on pairs that I've seen recently (mostly sz.12-13, my size) as the price of Sheeds has been slowly climbing.
Yeah I was actually talking about the Blue Patents and I have 3 pairs but sad to say still searching for a sz 11. When I find one I think I should getrid of my sz 10 and sz 12 at least.
(not my pic)
af1sheednavy4.JPG

I bought an extra pair of these Quickstrike Canvas AF1's and decided I don't like them enough to have doubles....

Paid $125 to have them shipped from Proper. Letting them go for $125 plus shipping.

Sz 10.5

313693196.jpg

313693197.jpg

since i had problems trying to get a pair of taiwans because seller sold them away, these have been my substitute.

2604474123_f75816b2d2.jpg

2605302952_43862c2c38.jpg

new in the mail from japan. shipped last friday, arrived monday. brilliantly perfect timing.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

My boy sold me his AF1 collection yesterday for $300
pimp.gif

Damn. That's about how much I paid to get these . . .

168y0qx.jpg

Thanks goes out to Zhi as usual for the help!
happy.gif

I'm still in shock that the last DS pair on YJP went for about $800ish after fees were included. Gladto finally mark one more AF1 grail off the list.

Tyler - you are ridiculous
smh.gif
smokin.gif
.. luckily we are not the same size.. or else balaclava mode would be ON
devil.gif
lol~

Back
Top Bottom