TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Can anyone here point m in the direction of a store that might ship me a pair of the Womens AM95 inspired forces that just came out? I need a size 12w and 10was the biggest I saw on NDC. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

I understand your position .. I am on vacation and my brother is taking care of my shipments. He works full time and sends them out when he can. MFPearson mentioned I am trying to open a shop, why would I take your $36? I hate to come off as somebody who NEEDS to steal $36 ... I don't care what my shoe sells for I sell it. I get steals so why can't somebody else? I paid $40 for those forces, were too big so I just put them back on ebay. You should get them anyday, thanks to those who spoke good of my name.

P.S. I am @ Country USA in the middle of the boonies in wisconsin. I won't be able to respond after this message anyway. I am quite surprised I am able to get internet access. My signal is so low its ******ed.

Anyways peace for now everybody and like I said my brother is taking care of my packages, you will have them any day now.

Peace!
Nah it was my mistake for even bothering to post that, they arrived literaly the next day. You definatly dont come off as someone that needs to steal$37, I just got a little concerned when none of my messages were being responded to on ebay. Im sorry I even said anything in here.

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

Untaiwans lookin fresh...
oh,i got these...
UnReleased 99' Air force 1 SAMPLE
my girlfriend hates em...
i love em,stitched swoosh,the colors,the tumbled lather,wool inside,oval laces...
zwjcl2.jpg

these are great - your size? hopefully not mine...

BeiLL, $200 would be too much for the reds. Stay under $150, they're not too hard to find.

Peopleschamp, those samples are FRESH! I'd rock the eff outta them. I'm on the look out for the '00 mids which came in a very similar color(black/cool grey I believe).

And my girl hates virtually all of my forces...she's cool with the atmos and wheats, but all the 90s pairs make her cringe. She clearly doesn't get it.

oh,i got these...
i love em,stitched swoosh,the colors,the tumbled lather,wool inside,oval laces...
zwjcl2.jpg

Those are pure cocaine in sneaker form.
Dope pickup ThaPeoplesChamp!

oh,i got these...
zwjcl2.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PeoplesChamp, what's the actual colorway on those samples? Is it black/grey, because the pics make the shoes like a metallic color (maybe it's theflash?) Those are REALLY nice.

thank you everyone for the replies.

Now gimme some more DS sz.9 Forcesss...
the color code on the tag reads
"black/cool grey"
but its more like a charcoal grey/light grey
the stitched swoosh makes them kinda shine.
i tried getting these 1 other time and lost
didnt lose this time.

more pics to come...

Back
Top Bottom