TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

thanks for sharing that!
pimp.gif

Damn, $810 is a lot. I actually prefer the shape of 90s highs anyway...although the thought of wearing a sneaker from '83 is very attractive to me.

^ A shoe of that vintage is nice to have, but only as a collector's item; too yellowed to wear for me.

I got sick to my stomach looking at that Eastbay scan- I'd buy everthing on that page in multiples for that price given the chance. Makes me think aboutall the nice kicks I missed out on over the years when I was wearing Timbs all year round.

Originally Posted by sneakerholic2058

info on these please

those are the feet of a guy who posted so much that he broke the internet.

about the shoes though....i dunno if this is completely accurate but:
Nike created an Air Force 1 Chamber Of Fear pack producing 5 different shoes 150 pairs each for a different city: San Francisco, New York, Denver, Chicago and Cleveland. They were released during 5 different events plus there is one more Air Force 1 COF exclusive called Fearless Warrior made in total 523 numbered pairs.

the ones jath is wearing are "hype".

coio4.jpg

can someone please post the cover of that japanese af1 "bible". gracias, domo arigato, mahalo and thank you.

Those wheats are looking nice. But my one complaint about that shoe is that they're impossible to clean, any friction on the uppers makes them look dustyand uneven. Kinda wish nike used a thicker nubuck (or is actually leather?) on them. I wore my pair many times already and I'm hesitant to break 'emout again, they might start looking dirty. But yes, they look amazing when you rock them with a plain black shirt or something, really nice c/o.

the wheats actually hold up pretty well i think - i have a pair that i've worn 30+ times, and the uppers haven't really faded or collected any dirtyet. the carolina suedes on the other hand... those are dirt magnets. the first time i wore those, i came back home to find that the uppers had collected everyspeck of dirt they had come across. there's really no way to clean those either.

Back
Top Bottom