TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

sorry ROOKEE13, didn't mean to step all over your answer...haha

take it easy
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

yooo whats up. im lookin for some of the older canvas, jewels or just regular older af1s with clean colorways. pm me if you got anything 10-10.5 you wanna get rid of

Hey guys, not a team member but I figured I'd give a heads up. If anyone's interested in these, hit me up before I put them on Ebay. Size 7.5 worn once.
2hmiv7m.jpg
SELL ME YOUR AIR FORCE 1'S SIZE 8

damn after how many days. its been customized. sick sick customs as always kb
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

^ I was going to keep them as the original colorway ... but then I got tempted to just paint! Thanks
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals

^ what was the OG colorway? linen?
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Thanks Jdocs and Prymone, also :lol:
laugh.gif
at asking if linens was tha base shoe as if anyone would paint all over a pair of linens. I like the fading swoosh on those customs nice job.

Quote:
they probably meant the recent carolina blue/ linen forces

lol maybe I forget about those things.

KB after seeing that second pic they remind me of methamphibian customs which is a very good thing great job.

TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

kbizzle, were you going for a stussy blazer theme with gradation swoosh? just wondering. haha reminded me of it
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

yo kev, do you have a collection post? I wanna see your heat :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

iiljaybe3ed painting and that final product came out. I don't own photo shop, nor do I know how to use it..so I just have to visualize everything.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals

Quote:
yo kev, do you have a collection post?

the last time i took out my air max 95's for pics, they stayed all over the kitchen (out of the boxes) for over a month until my gf was frying bacon one morn and i saw some small splatters on one shoe. as a joke, i told her i would hot grease her face if there was one more splat and she didn't take that too well. collection post is too hard for a lazy @#%$ like me. i dont even clean my shoes let alone have the energy to take them all out and snap pics and then put them back - worse part is that it's not even that many? waaaay less than 200. maybe next year??...but i have probably posted every single shoe i own at some point here on nt. thanks for asking though.
VAN
HALEN​

Back
Top Bottom