TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Is it just me or is Niketalk movin REAL slow lately? During primetime i can't even log on!
Last time it was like this, they(mods) cleaned up/got rid of some threads!?!?!! ..... just a heads up TEAM, if you got some important info from the past pages you might wanna back it up somewhere!?!?!? Don't know when it's gonna happen.....

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

Quote:
Is it just me or is Niketalk movin REAL slow lately?
:lol:
laugh.gif

VAN
HALEN​

^ You gotta come to NY when I get my apartment sir. Haven't spoke to you in a while hope all is well.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals

ffighter - Thnx for the info. Some of the CBs actually look nice!
" I Only Fear GOD, Know The Weapons Of The Weak, The Weakness Of The Heart And Never Fall Asleep..... "

Wanted In A Sz 9.5 Or 10:
Black/Red Jordan 1 or Black Toes
White/Red/Black Jordan 2
Black/Red Jordan 5
Raptor Jordan 7
Black/Red Jordan 12

KBizzle, i think i know where those sz12 campers are..haha

Anyway i just won these...hopefully when it comes i'll take better pics...

Kinda hard to find bigger sizing wmns forces nowadays...esp in the 90's circa...

1zzqas2.jpg

15refkp.jpg

2laa7lz.jpg

White Grape...what more can u ask for??

x0r5l3.jpg

23vm97a.jpg

bhhhl1.jpg

and some wmns jewels...

Great stuff i've seen so far, and to reaffirm the hopes of the big feeted, sz12 do exists in ivory snakes, 3m snakes, wheat lows, atmos lows,mushrooms lows and linens! Why? Cause i've seen beat and used pairs on auctions before...Vintagekicks used to have sz12 and sz13 3m snakes...so yeah pretty much it's all about fate and luck i guess...

Old pic but my favourite AF1s that I own

mr7nls.jpg
FS:VNDS Red AF2 sz 10VNDS Yellow Carnival AF1 sz 10VNDS AJ XIII Wheat sz 10.5DS Bape x Kaws (ALL grey suede) sz 10Contact: [email protected]

i swear thats my fav. pic of the crimsons, i still need some of those in my life. and are those white/grape womens lows from napsize?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Nope those aren't from napsize so if there's a pair there im sure it's not taken haha....great pic on those crimsons

Wait....those crimsons look awfully familiar?....looks like my pair I sold but I'm not sure....

Don't usually do this but I know someone on the team is a sz 9 and wants a pair of atmos...I got a connect for a pair vnds for $220 so if u wanna jump contact info is there in my sig....
TEAM-AF-ONE
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

argueable the greatest af1's ever. Only 1 of 2 af1's i own other being uncocoas. But need some money so they are up for sale if anyone is interested!
size 10.5 DS

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Those wheats are fresh. Those and the blue bobittos are copped. I'll be switching the laces in the wheats though.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Back
Top Bottom