TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

quickness1220, if i'm not wrong, nter daxitude had a pair of sz12 DS atmos af1s a few yrs back, not sure what happened to him in the end or the shoes...they were going for $500

first 5 are new pickups, last 2 i just felt like getting new pics of

3rd pair of orcas, i need to clean these up

my favorite inside outs

DS pair of YOTD, sold my 10.5 to buy a brand new 9.5

and just some under rated highs i have had for some time now

TEAM-AF-ONE

quick question for the team: how many of you would consider a pair of af1's that had been worn at least 7 times and came without insoles to be in "VNDS" condition?
TEAM-AF-ONE
it could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

damn thoseblk/blk his are ill....
ive always wanted those greek mids but my la lows canceled em out....
but still....
ii member seeing those on SALE for like 49.99 at hibbets sports here...
ugh i effed up\\sz9 anyone?
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

Quote:
quick question for the team: how many of you would consider a pair of af1's that had been worn at least 7 times and came without insoles to be in "VNDS" condition?

That certaintly would not be vnds to me. I am going to guess to are talking about cones you won? If so, you have no one to blame, when pictures were right in front of you, and clearly it stated in the description it had no insoles. You must have overlooked it and definitely overpaid. Cones are worth 200 in DS condition. I have no idea why people are paying so much.

Hype?

:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals
Punch a crip in his lip and watch the real color drip​

Quote:
:rofl:
roll.gif
@ 200 for DS cones...maybe in a size 7 or size 16

I too laugh about this, not because I agree, but rather because I find it amusing that people think 200 would be a steal for these today. In my opinion it is worth 200. Any more and it's not worth it. Just because some of YOU people pay 350 doesn't mean everyone will. I have to ask, why the sudden rise in price for air forces this year?

Everyone seems to be on air forces now. It's funny because I didn't see some of you during the REAL era of AF1 with a few exceptions. shoemasta72 you are one of the few I have seen stay true to AF1, others I have to question. Just because you pay 400 for 02 retro's doesn't mean you know AF1.

I may not buy/have every af1 and classic like some of you, but I KNOW what they are worth versus what YOU PAY.

Keep on paying people. Some of us are banking off you morons.

Ask yourself this, is it love or hype?

Yeh those cones are not VNDS a word of advice though in future always check the outer sides of the soles at the heel area because this is were the soles will get worn down, the pictures cleary show they had been worn alot more than 7 times just by looking at the picture of the heel. Also don't tell me you paid $415 for HK's thats crazy you can find them for alot cheaper than most other co.jp's I paid $130 shipped for my DS pair.

Also I forgot to say I have seen atleast 4 pairs of DS cones for less than $200 in the last 3 months 1 pair was only $90 lol.

Quote:
you can find them for alot cheaper than most other co.jp's I paid $130 shipped for my DS pair.
TEAM-AF-ONEit could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

sorry....retracting statement...didn't read through the rest of the thread

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

lol well the shoes I purchase from Zhi are from the early to mid 90's so there alot rarer than HK's plus I only paid above $415 3 times and pair of those were Ueno's. Im not hating at all though just be careful with what you spend I get a little crazy sometimes too.

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ that pic

$415 for HK's? Geez ... I remember those things were on vintage in mad sizes for no more than $130.

I forgot to add these..I had several people requesting more pics so here you go.

TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals

i have no regrets about paying for my HK's - i had been looking for a DS size 11 for a couple of years, and i finally found it. you guys can clown all you want to, but until you start showing people where they can allegedly get all of these shoes for cheap prices, nothing is going to change. the market is going to be driven higher and higher, and it's going to be your fault. the stuff that i have overpaid for is balanced out by the stuff that i have gotten at steal prices - but if you want the prices of these rare old af1's to start heading back toward the ground, then quit running your mouths and show people where they can get the shoes they love for reasonable prices.
TEAM-AF-ONE
it could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

MFPearson calm down I don't understand for the life of me why people get so worked up about shoes. If you want to know where to look try yahoo japan or k-skit as I have said many times before Japan >>>>>>> everywhere else.

i'm not even worked up - i'm just trying to explain where i am coming from. i have 2 people coming at me - you have to expect me to defend myself, right?
TEAM-AF-ONE

I guess so and im not trying to start trouble im just looking out and saying you dont need to pay that much. Just find a way to purchase from Japan and finding all the shoes you want will be alot easier and cheaper than purchasing from Ebay.

Quote:
Just find a way to purchase from Japan
anything, and i'm not either. but if people are going to take cracks at me and what i do, i'm going to come right back at them.
TEAM-AF-ONE

lol its easy just ask for help from someone you know or use a bidding service. I always ask Zhi to help me find stuff becuase he is a legend and I couldn't ask for a better service also if remember correctly Sgtshizzle offered to help people out a little while back. So there are many doors open to you just ask the right people or google search for a bidding service.

Sorry Jdocs heres the link if you still need it I misread what you posted before. auctions.yahoo.co.jp/

KB my dude, very sick. I know see what you meant by painting a dark color on dark leather.

Don't expect people hand out connects, it takes years to build, and find them. It doesn't happen overnight. Also no one taking cracks at you, but merely pointing out flaws.

Back
Top Bottom