TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

:lol:
laugh.gif
some of you guys check your pm's :lol:
laugh.gif

VAN
HALEN​

I want to know how Kevin consistently digs up such asinine images. He has unfailingly exacerbated, allayed, and/or propagated threads with his pictures since I've been on NT. I've seen his pictures hijack the entire mood of the thread because they're either too funny or obscene to continue talking about the previous matter.

How do you do it??? Do you google,

"What happens when you bury size 13 deadstock atmos in mud and tell the village?" or is it something more straight forward as "Cambodian @#%$ fling festival."

If he can find such ludicrous photos, its no surprise that he digs up so many gems on ebay/yahoo.

Though after Frank De Lima goes, I don't think the elementary school kids will be ready for this type of humor.

Just my 2 cents, I think Kevs pic searches are every bit as masterful as though flame kbizzle customs up there. Feeling the pink fade and the flames continuing on dark blue portion even though you didn't have to.

Neo Tokyo fresh catch of the day sashimi shoes!

^ yeah me too.
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

All you 10.5 - 11 AF1 heads....check the b/s forum if you be lookin for VNDS Linens
Legit?....that's your call...don't shoot the messenger..haha

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

can some of y'all teach me how to find vintage forces for cheap? please? :wink:
wink.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

^^^ ah, the quest that moves this whole site! Wish i knew too but IMO isn't that PART of the journey? I think if it was that easy, alot of us wouldn't bother lookin and every Tom, @#%$, and Harry would be rockin pre '03 kicks.
It's alot more satisfying for me when i stumble on to someone just lookin to make back what they spent or possibly don't know what they actually have or it may just mean more to me then to them. Don't get me wrong, i get at people when i know what i want and if i can't afford what they're askin, i move on. Part of the "collection" process for me........to each his own

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​

if you don't feel like telling the whole site, you can always pm me :wink:
wink.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

People need to chill in this thread. Not to play Mod, but this is supposed to be about appreciating AF1s. People will pay what they pay.

I know personally in the past couple of years I have been willing to spend more on older AF1s due the fact that I've had more cash to burn and the fact that I was 15-16 years old in 2001-2002. I definitely wanted a lot of stuff back then (especially co.jps), but that doesn't mean I could afford them or had a way obtain them.

7 Paul 7, I remember Sgtshizzle saying he would hook people up too. I'll have to hit him up next time I'm looking to grab some older AF1s to see if he'll help me out.

P.S. If any Japan heads want to hook me up, I'll definitely look out for you in the US.

TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
I always ask Zhi to help me find stuff becuase he is a legend and I couldn't ask for a better service also if remember correctly Sgtshizzle offered to help people out a little while back.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
2809vk.jpg
TEAMSOVIETTEAM AF-ONE

Quote:
That's gotta be the most elusive AF1 ever, I remember seeing at least 10 pairs of size 9 and under go for $100-120 about a year ago. Never have I seen a bigger size for that price. So I assume it's really more about luck than knowing the right people.
ed (like a half hour into it), so i figured i'd just pay the money and take them down... because i know someone else would've done it if i hadn't. sometimes you have to act fast, make tough decisions, and shell out a lot of cash - but i have no regrets about the hong kongs. haven't seen a size 11 since then, and i'd be surprised if i saw another one in DS condition anytime soon.
TEAM-AF-ONE
it could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

google images - mudslinging :lol:
laugh.gif

it's great that people are so passionate about their footwear. in a hobby that can cost so much money (and yield so little in return :lol:
laugh.gif
) tempers can definitely flare (i've been just as guilty). at the end of the day though, this crap ranks as a "1" on a scale of ten thousand. life is way too short and i'll help out anyone that makes an effort to ask for help - not that i'm saying i'm smart at this or anything mind you :lol:
laugh.gif
if you're not having fun then it's time to quit
when i'm preparing to buy a shoe, i imagine the amount i'm spending being flushed down the toilet, and if that makes me uncomfortable, then i don't buy the shoe - because it's essentially the same thing. and no, i'm not rich. i fully understand that when i drop $500 on a shoe to put on my foot, at some point in time it will be rendered virtually worthless. i also understand that when i drop $500 on a shoe, i'm spending $425 too much from a utilitarian standpoint. so basically i'm saying @#%$ it when i spend $500 on a pair of shoes and i'm not gonna get all emo about it later on.
VAN
HALEN​

^ my thoughts exactly.

TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

atmosbackwy7.jpg
TEAM-AF-ONEit could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

Hi Paulie, kumusta na anak? Im feeling those Wheats!

Kev, wow those are fresh!!

not to get into anyones business but..I won my HKs from ebay for $17...I got damn lucky!
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

Quote:
Thoughts, opinions on these?
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

Sick drop but i can't justify gettin um when i rarely rock my WP mids :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Back
Top Bottom