TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

HEADS UP
8.5 NAVY HIGHS FROM 97 ON EBAY
1191547969_f.jpg
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
PRYM STYLE BLOG
TEAM AF-ONE

OGfiend, those white/blue lows you posted are from '88. I actually own a pair, but that is the first time I've ever seen any one else with them. Nice to see I'm not the only one.

Btw, nylon tongues are dope.

Here are some pics of mine.
cimg8376jp4.jpg

cimg8377er2.jpg
TEAM-AF-ONE

^^^ :x
sick.gif
TEAM-AF-ONEit could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

God damnit... Thanks a lot Prymone... Ive been watching that auction and now that you posted a pic of them, they doubled in price already.. :smh:
smh.gif

- Mikey.

weekend shoes

wore cartoons on sat and IDs on sunday

TEAM-AF-ONEmaterialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

^dope. I'm highly tempted to id those courirs...unless there's a ds sz 11 out there some one is willing to let go

TEAM AMFAM

yea those are patent couriers BTW. i might know someone with a sz 11 but im not sure if he's selling it (ahem zeta nerd)
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

jvhoop22, can I have some pics of the tag?
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

prymone, those are the ones I was talking about; napsize had a 10.5 for 158, and they were there for a minute...I'm really kicking myself for not buying them, but at the same time I can't keep spending money recklessly on kicks. If money weren't an object, I would have every single AF1 I've ever wanted, since over the years I've found DS pairs in my exact size. It hurts to have to pass on them...
TEAM-AF-ONE

I Love AF1, here are the best pics I could take. Sorry about the quality, but my camera is pretty pathetic.

cimg8384tj7.jpg

cimg8386ev2.jpg

cimg8391yc6.jpg
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
but for real, lets see some pics dammit!
MFPearson :D
happy.gif
muvimf.jpg
15h0igy.jpg

Have a great week TEAM

peace

EDIT* sorry forgot the pics..haha
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

im just curious to know but how many pairs of af1s do my fellow team members have. im at about 47
TEAM-AF-ONE

8, eventhough I'm not a team member.

*puts on flame suit*
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

i have 25 pairs in my collection... and i love every single one of them
TEAM-AF-ONE
it could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

Back
Top Bottom