TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

I would guess size 13 jb... Look a little closer at the picture, haha.
TEAM-AF-ONE
it could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

mario687211, nice canvas + gum lows :hat
pimp.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

mario687211, those are crack. Co.jps, right?

curt2121, dope. I would definitely scoop those off your hands if they were a 9.5 or 10.
TEAM-AF-ONE

i'm at about 40 pairs of Airs.

oh, and guess whose idea it was to put contrast stitching on the invisibles?

trust me, they looked a LOT worse without it.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

im pretty low with 20 i wear them all btw, 5 more pairs and ill have my af1 collection
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

I'm lookin at 26 right now but hope to add to that w/some old skool 1's. Not to mention ....STILL lookin 8o
nerd.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

i'm sittin' @ 13. i can't complain though - it's been a good year.

TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

Im at about 16 pairs right now but i love each one....i would've had more if i could stand the shape of post 2003 pairs. Theres about 6 pairs that i know i need and then I'll be happy
TEAM-AF-ONE
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

I'm not sure how many pairs I have, but it's pretty low. I'm trying to work on buying older pairs though.

Anyway, here's a new picture of the Bobbito Wheats . . .
nike-kool-bob-love-air-force-1.jpg

These are so fresh.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

i can't mess with white canvas like that. i'm scared i may drop some ketchup on 'em or something. do those have a nylon tongue?
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

damn that new picture of the wheat hi's is dope. I'm so hyped for those to release! They're in dire need of a lace switch tho, should've been plain wheat laces.

Team Wu-Tang
Team Vintage Heat​

TeamWolfShirts
"I've lived, loved, lost, and forgotten in this shirt."

Heads up.... anyone see xilegacy?? He needs to report to the b/s 10.5-11 forum
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

not co.jp......my bro, the original purchaser, claims he scooped them in houston....he let me have them in 01, funny thing is this is probably the only ds shoe he had owned

thanks for comments

Back
Top Bottom