TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Some new AF1's for next year . . .
4sjiwp.jpg
n1otmu.jpg
hvdiky.jpg
15yxll0.jpg

TAF1 discuss . . .

Personally, I think those White/Orange's are pretty nice.

The Women's Orange Canvas AF1's look ok, but I'd have to see them in person. I just don't like those rolled edges on the new canvas AF1's.

I'm not sure how I feel about those Jordan Inspired Forces either. I'd have to see pictures of the actual shoe to really say.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

IMO:
Not really feelin the jordan inspired

Simple whites w/almost any color will look good/great

The canvas joints look on point....especially the icy matchin soles :eek
eek.gif
spacej23

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

jordan AF1s? and they didn't even use fire red? not feeling the gel soles of the canvas'. only ones i'm looking forward to are the white/grey, white/red lows. it seems like a step in the right direction, as far as colorways are concerned.
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

^^now I see what you meant by heavy shoes in the wdywt thread lol

-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

now all they got to do is add better leather and we are good to go
TEAM-AF-ONE

i'd rather have the old shape.
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

The Jordan 1's are wack, along with those black/white multicolored monstrosities. The white/colored swoosh is what I like, but like MyOnes and silverswoosh said, better materials and keeping the classic AF1 shape is what's sorely needed; those samples almost look like variants...I'm really liking the colors on those canvas joints; the gel soles are just aiight, and I'm still trying to look past the rolled edge, no stitch thing. Depending on pricing, it might be a good alternative to paying overinflated prices for '01 safety oranges.

On a side note, does anyone know who is responsible for the AF1 in its current form? Like, whose idea was it to tweak the shape, and more importantly, why? Aside from milking their cash cow, why the cheaper quality materials? It's not like Nike really needs the money, they're gonna post record numbers regardless...why not show a little pride in the quality of your products? You can't tell me they don't see the prices of vintage AF1's going through the roof, there's a reason for that which I can't understand why they're not focusing their efforts on. $225 "Supreme" or whatever they're called releases that aren't any better than $75 pre '02 GR's, and $2000 forces...who buys that?

Some tumbled leather. Some jewels. Go back to the earlier shape/fit. Simple colorways. Is that so hard to understand?

*end of rant*
TEAM-AF-ONE

Nice to see a white/colored swoosh/sole combo....but as stated above, the leather BETTER be nice. I'm not even asking for tumbled leather or anything, I just don't want leather that looks like painted plastic.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

Quote:
i have 3 pairs of af1's.
:lol
laugh.gif
8o
nerd.gif

i agree about those canvas joints. rolled edges kinda bum me out. make them kinda look like an entirely different shoe - not necessarily a bad thing - just different. i may still end up buying the black ones that dropped and the orange ones when they drop. depends on what else is available.
VAN
HALEN​

i recently read that reason of the shape being so messed up is because Taiwan was the country producing the af1. now its like china i beleive
TEAM-AF-ONE

NEW ONES LOOK DOPE
THE SIMPLE JOINTS R HOT (ALTHOUGH I OWN VERSIONS OF THOSE FROM THE 90'S)
THE JORDANS GOTTA SEE IN PERSON
THE MINT CANVAS ARE HOT FIRE
OTHER CANVAS ARE COOL
THOSE BLACK/GREY/PURPLE/WHITE I ACTUALLY LIKE
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
PRYM STYLE BLOG
TEAM AF-ONE

I cant get down with the seemless/rolled edges on the canvas.. but the white/* are looking nice (that orange air :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAMAMFAM

if anyone can help me out with finding a pair of jewel mid;s with a green check & sole...

i remeber when i was like 7 or 8 my neighbor had them, and i wanted them so bad.

any info, or help locating a pair size 9.5 - 10.5 will be much appreciated.

PURPLE CITY BIRD GANG​

Quote:
On a side note, does anyone know who is responsible for the AF1 in its current form? Like, whose idea was it to tweak the shape, and more importantly, why?
P - F U N K​

Why are those getting compared to Dunks? Is that even a competition? Forces > Dunks....it ain't even a question.
P - F U N K​

Back
Top Bottom