TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Recent finds...2 grails. Treasures. Especially the Natural/Gum. They just arrived yesterday and are now my rarest.
They remind me of a "Diet" version of the Flaxes. Note the subtle touch of green.

Natural/Natural-Dk Pine w/gum soles 1995! One of the rarest mids of all time. No toe holes...Tumbled leather!
2saf57t.jpg

10oqhyx.jpg

23rww0i.jpg

White/Black-Metallic Silver 1995...Tumbled leather
262o9qd.jpg

Comparison pics of "Natural" compared to "White"
1znmkj9.jpg

23jk7pj.jpg

Who is this Mr Heat? and is he selling the shoes that was posted? if so I'll take the Mushrooms and Courirs please
tongue.gif

Amazing pick ups Ervin.

Natural/Natural-Dk Pine w/gum soles 1995!
damn ervinshoes those are so unusual. fantastic pick-up. you can practically feel the quality of the leather through the monitor
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Natural/Natural-Dk Pine w/gum soles 1995!
damn ervinshoes those are so unusual. fantastic pick-up. you can practically feel the quality of the leather through the monitor
pimp.gif

Thanks Kevin. They are unusual. Probably won't see them ever again. I don't even remember seeing that color

in the stores back in 1995 and I was buying Air Force 1s back then. I did see them in a Japanese magazine a few

years back... that's the only visual I've had until a week ago.

ervin - dope pick ups, quality materials right there.

whoever that Mr. Heat is, he lives up to his name
laugh.gif
.. too bad nothing is my size!

Mr. Heat is selling some real heat. Size 9-10 owners, if you find him out, don't sleep
How did you know that then? were you just guessing? I only want the Mushrooms really I can live without the Courirs for now any info would begreatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Mr. Heat is selling some real heat. Size 9-10 owners, if you find him out, don't sleep
How did you know that then? were you just guessing? I only want the Mushrooms really I can live without the Courirs for now any info would be greatly appreciated.

yes I was. Sorry if I tricked you into believing that
frown.gif

So you made that up? you crazy little bastard
laugh.gif

Hello Mic, all is well thanks other than the long wait for my new shoes, any week now lol.

Isn't mr.heat "I_Bring_the_heat"? I believe that just might be his personal collection.....cuz clearly, those are all in good shape and nothinglike what he tries to push on ebay. Not sure if it's him....so don't quote me on that.

Ervin.....wow, those are mids are off the wall bro....my size too.

ervinshoes- Those natural mids are simply mind blowing!

*edit*

prymone- Are those an 08' release? If so how is the leather?

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Isn't mr.heat "I_Bring_the_heat"? I believe that just might be his personal collection.....cuz clearly, those are all in good shape and nothing like what he tries to push on ebay. Not sure if it's him....so don't quote me on that.

Ervin.....wow, those are mids are off the wall bro....my size too.

I_Bring_the_heat wears a sz 12-13.5 trust me on that!

Originally Posted by GUM SOLE

ervinshoes- Those natural mids are simply mind blowing!

*edit*

prymone- Are those an 08' release? If so how is the leather?

YEA COME OUT SATURDAY OR LAST SATURDAY NOT SURE
LEATHERS VERY SOFT, INSIDE IS LEATHER TOO

I just realized that about half of Team-AF-One wears sizes 9.5-10.5. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. All I know is there will bemadness if we find out who "Mr. Heat" is and if he is selling the kicks that were posted.

I call dibs on the Indy Jewel Mids and White/Carolina CL Mids.
tongue.gif

ervin,

Amazing stuff as usual. Your AF1's are so consistently dope that it's expected at this point. Those Natural Mids with the gum sole are
eek.gif
. My size too.

Back
Top Bottom