TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

^
I trashed mine in Vegas last summer. I think I might have to get another pair, solid shoe in person.

...So why'd you sell them I Love AF1? I can't force my self to get rid of shoes I love.

EDIT: Oh, well thats good, i'd rather get money for shoes I like better...

Originally Posted by CVF1

...So why'd you sell them I Love AF1? I can't force my self to get rid of shoes I love.

money, and they were sitting in the closet for 10 months.
I do like them, but not as much as my other forces
grin.gif

Hey does anyone have any info. on the ebay seller igotsickkicks? I might buy some shoes from him but im just wondering if he's a good seller... Anyone?

I loved those linens
Got a matching RL polo to match.
I have scuffed them several times and they clean up pretty well!

Originally Posted by micmorales

CV , yes they are, Funny thing was when they came out first I saw them on ebay...got them for cheap
and posted them on NT...as soon as I posted Oli tells me they look funny..my pair had 2 holes on the side...
he was like what kind of waterproofs have holes? lol !!

thanks again for helping me out Oli, and the few folks who saw and told me they were fake...they looked hella
good for fakes though...should ve known coz they were $65 shipped
laugh.gif

sold them for double though... yessir!

Can't forget that story, Mike. Haha.. Glad you found a legit pair in the end bro! Damn, I really need to get my%#% back to A-Dam.

^^ Oli I was thinkin the exact same thing
laugh.gif
... I'm hoping I can get to england in the summer then get to A-Dam from there
pimp.gif

I Love AF1

How did the paint on the midsoles hold up on your restoration? I got a pair I want to do something similar with but I don't know if it will last or chipoff/crease like a mutha'

Originally Posted by The Conejo

I Love AF1

How did the paint on the midsoles hold up on your restoration? I got a pair I want to do something similar with but I don't know if it will last or chip off/crease like a mutha'
Yea, I wanna know too.

Those emerald forces are amazing
smile.gif
. I find it funny that simplecolorways such as those were common place when they released, now they're
highly sought after. Does anyone know if Nike will ever retro jewel air force ones?

I haven't worn them Hoops (restoration isn't done, procrastination is a !+$$#) in yet, but they are holding good
smokin.gif

nice iD's JB

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

^
I trashed mine in Vegas last summer. I think I might have to get another pair, solid shoe in person.

Funny because I wrecked my same pair also in vegas last summer, I was pissed because I liked them a lot so I had to buy another pair when I got back. Gottalove those vegas nights i go back in may and nov
wink.gif

Challenge: carolina jewel mids/clear caro midsole
or "icebergs" {grey/caro swoosh lowtop}
Comet mids {navy/red sole/white swoosh}
anyone in OWN thesse?

Originally Posted by GUM SOLE

Paul how do you keep your midsole nice and clear? Mine are all green.
sick.gif

If you want to talk to the ultimate af1 preservationist, my opinion is that mfpearson has all the secrets. Seems like all his shoes are suspended instasis circa 2001. Just curious, what would happen if you put all your shoes in a wine humidor? Would they all stay crispy?

Back
Top Bottom