TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

try expressions in jamaica plain in boston.. i called they said they had green but not sure wat sizes and if they ship
(617) 522-1923

concepts also said theyt had smaller sizes

Originally Posted by jordanX3

Anyone got any info on these?
zkpmv8.jpg

eek.gif
i think i'd kill for all 3 of them

those 2 places up there don't ship (at least that's what they said on the phone). i should have used my charming-voice ratherthan my irritated cause i'm working all day saturday-voice
frown.gif

anyone else? anyone? bueller?

ahhhh....postman just delivered these:
nq79tw.jpg

thanks jason!
happy.gif

Nice pick up Kev, I quite like the new canvases too but I just cant get past the rolled edges, add to that I'm stuck on my stupid plan of only buyingwhat's on my list. On the whole though AF1's are getting better with the plainer colour ways and I'm happy to see the shape is slightly better withthe longer tongues, if only they would step up the quality.

Matt you hit the nail on the head I don't think I would part with those goldenrods if my life depended on it lol.

Thanks again for the comments.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Matt you hit the nail on the head I don't think I would part with those goldenrods if my life depended on it lol.
right... but under some set of super crazy circumstances where you HAD to part with them, they'd go to me... right? ....... please?

Kev I'll try to get you a 8.5 tomorrow. I'll be at goliath so if you want I can grab you a 8.5 and just to make sure you are talking about the greencanvas with clear sole right?

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

I received both of my jewel grails today but one pair was the wrong size
frown.gif

2qjf1ub.jpg

smokin.gif

I would have cried if they were a 10.5. I passed on a pair last year. $250 was way too much for a used pair IMO.
Great Pick-up 7Paul7 wish my pair looked that great! 250? are you referring to the sz 11.5 that is in my closet now via Ebay?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Kev I'll try to get you a 8.5 tomorrow. I'll be at goliath so if you want I can grab you a 8.5 and just to make sure you are talking about the green canvas with clear sole right?

yes yes yes! hooray!!!!

Originally Posted by Alieg6

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

I received both of my jewel grails today but one pair was the wrong size
frown.gif

2qjf1ub.jpg

smokin.gif

I would have cried if they were a 10.5. I passed on a pair last year. $250 was way too much for a used pair IMO.
Great Pick-up 7Paul7 wish my pair looked that great! 250? are you referring to the sz 11.5 that is in my closet now via Ebay?

lol Nah, they were 10.5

^^ recently saw a couple of pairs on ebay go for 250-350 and higher depending on the size

the jewels on the last couple of pages have been amazing..
eek.gif

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Is it alright if I can get a price check on here?

Whats the going rate for a DS pair of Linens?

$300-500, depending on the size.
just my observation.

Wish i was Born ten years earlier so i could of at least had a chance to get some of these marvelous Af1s.

Yeah if I ever have to let go of the goldenrods I'll send them your way Matt.

I know what you mean Kev I'm sure glad that I'm a size 10 today hopefully I'll end up with all three, it was due to very bad luck that I didn'tend up with two of those when they were first listed around christmas time.

Paul,

Let me know if you decide not to bid on any of the 3 (I'm assuming were talking about the same sneakers). I'd be very interested in going after the redor night blues.

I kinda like those green canvas...I saw the women's green canvas with the gel sole.
Last pair of DS Linens I saw on ebay had a bin of $550
frown.gif

Anyway, figured I'd share WDJWT (What Did Jovan Wear Today):
c6d251a76ff22ba0dae76bb20d033db4b275d62.pjpg

6b315f73f1b3da75691adae14580345b9fa2528.pjpg

happy.gif

Haha that's a nice pic and a good start hollowpoints I keep thinking about picking up a few pairs of those baby jewels that are on ebay for when I havekids, but it will probably be years before that happens lol.

I'll let you know if I go over budget Jv, but I hope you don't think I'm being selfish for wanting all three its just as I already said I wasreally unfortunate to have missed out on them last time they were listed, in fact we won the auctions but the seller was slow communication wise and we justran out of time.

Airadam, if you said you posted them a couple times, why do you post it again?
are you just desperate for attention?

Originally Posted by miky360

Airadam, if you said you posted them a couple times, why do you post it again?
are you just desperate for attention?

get out of here miky360... we don't need that negativity. people post recycled pics all the time, and i always enjoy looking at playstations (no matterhow often i see them). besides, don't you need to have a post count of over 5 before you can start ripping on other people?

Back
Top Bottom