TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I was on flightclub and I came across the volts that are releasing in a couple of weeks,
I was looking forward to these but I thought they were going to be brighter like the cybers
but it looks almost like a pastel yellow. Looks like I'll be passing on these.

Damn. Just ruined my intentions of picking those up...maybe. Either way, multiples of the purples on that day.
i've seen the volts at a spot in person and they are pretty bright and not pastel at all. they are straight up neon

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

I was on flightclub and I came across the volts that are releasing in a couple of weeks,
I was looking forward to these but I thought they were going to be brighter like the cybers

Damn. Just ruined my intentions of picking those up...maybe. Either way, multiples of the purples on that day.
i've seen the volts at a spot in person and they are pretty bright and not pastel at all. they are straight up neon

I just saw the Volts as well. They look pretty bright, IMO. And what purples?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

nerd.gif
I was just going from the pics from flight club they look kind of light on there.
If they really are neon status then I'm gonna have to cop.
Gotta see them in person.

Here's the purple ones.
glasses.gif

2uq0qhs.jpg

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

nerd.gif
I was just going from the pics from flight club they look kind of light on there.
If they really are neon status then I'm gonna have to cop.
Gotta see them in person.

Here's the purple ones.
glasses.gif

2uq0qhs.jpg

Not bad. I need to see these in person.

I'm dumbin out if they're volts. I had a pair of jewel mids that were volts way way back. I've been waiting on Nike to come to their senses.

The purple are a must. Period. No less than 3 prs total.

whats up all first time postin in this thread, gotta say im not a huuge af1 head but im a big fan. anyways was at my local shop today and saw these

img_8406.jpg

img_8412.jpg

anyone know whats up with these? from what ive been told they were womens but is there word these are hittiing mens sizes? thanks
btw theres other colors but i thought these were dope. gotta plug my local shop www.tub204.com check out thier site hasmore pics.

^^i still want those limes.
but yeah they womens. it seens like they releasin a different color every month over here. first was blue, then purple, now hopefully limes or reds

I want to see them in person. I'm not like the shaping of them though. The toe box looks really squarish.

size 10.5 and 11 heads - hit me up if you have money to burn and are looking for some really nice stuff...

The shape of those solid colored highs actually looks pretty on point if you ask me, I think those are just small sizes in the pic.

Also, I need a PRICE CHECK for JD raspberry lows size 10 (DS).

Originally Posted by dkballer22

The numbers given for the texas 3m and houston astro hyperstrike af1's are wrong, there's alot more of both pairs that were made then stated on this thread.

I''ve been told Nike doesn't like making less than 100 pairs of a shoe, so I would believe it..all of those numbers are RUMORED with noconcrete number out..

Angel

Houston - nice pick up on the wht/orng/blue AF1s I was eyeing a nds pair on yahoo for a while but never pulled the trigger. the lining looks SUPER comfortable

and nice caro suedes melo
smokin.gif
I should have scooped up Kazis pair but I am BROKE~

Back
Top Bottom