..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Very dope stuff on the last page.
pimp.gif

I need to start buying white/whte af1s again.
pimp.gif

I used to buy a pair every 4-5 months and then donate them .even tho I have a mac

Linens make me so mad. I missed out on a VNDS pair for like $215 a couple of weeks ago.
smh.gif

Yes, 10.5. I only saw the thread because the seller had bumped it to say that they were sold. I was HEATED.
smh.gif

I've seen a couple of Linens in 10.5 pop up in the past few months but all of them were either too expensive or not in the condition I wanted them to be.The ones I mentioned were pretty much perfect for oh so cheap.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Yes, 10.5. I only saw the thread because the seller had bumped it to say that they were sold. I was HEATED.
smh.gif

I've seen a couple of Linens in 10.5 pop up in the past few months but all of them were either too expensive or not in the condition I wanted them to be. The ones I mentioned were pretty much perfect for oh so cheap.

If it was the pair from Uptowns, I feel your pain. Not to mention the Hong Kongs that popped up in the bell/sell forum here.
tired.gif

Good to see all you fellas still going strong in here. I almost feel bad coming to this thread lol, I haven't worn a pair of AF1 in forever (and there wasa point that was mostly what I wore). Pulled the trigger on a pair of Orange Canvas in Jan. & haven't even laced em smh...

I have been seeing a bunch of fan favorites going WAY under the radar though...hope you guys are cleaning up.

Back
Top Bottom