..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

^ nice mr. dolla bill.

till this day i impulse buy stuff that makes me laugh. went to my friend's shop yesterday to buy a few caps and end up instead buying these. the intention was to wear these today to meet some new probation officers. i was gonna try and be a little bit formal. this morning i go to slap them on and stare at the shoes for a good minute or so with this face
alien.gif
. what was i thinking?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
good thing i didn't have to pay that much.

w6p0ua.jpg
lolz kev! hahaha...
you complained about the Spring10 futuras in that other thread but you bought those? Crazy! hahaha

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i tried the thing on an old (1995) pair but the eraser/sponge crumbled. it made a super small difference in a tiny spot. is it supposed to fall apart? too much elbow in the grease? maybe i'll start experimenting with the whitening strips - was wallyhop the dude to ask?
Yea it works a lil. I should have taken before and after pics of my first red jewels. It made a difference.
And like looney said Jason Markk works really good ive heard. Deff worth the $25. I plan on copping next week.

i got em but u wont find the busy p @ retail prices. if u do consider urself blessed!

ooh damn lol well that should be an easy sale! i decided im keeping my pair. ill update my sig with a diff pair, maybe my DS pair of LT's

Yeah someone picked them up. I mean, when I had 17 pairs to begin with, I'm not gonna try to make a profit on all of them.

mr clean erasers are good for dingy midsoles...but not yellow(well not im my cases)...and they always fall apart thats very messy but effective way to get yourshoes nice and clean

so if the eraser isnt good for yellow soles, is ANYTHING good for the yellow sole??

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

eraser.jpg

mr. clean magic erasers did miracles on some of my yellowed midsoles... just takes a lot of elbow grease.
^ just watch out for the "AIR", and the painted stripe, the paint gets taken right off
tired.gif

also, I bought my BUSY Ps for $140 each
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

getting shoes from japan has always been an ordeal. i had a friend of a friend who was helping me for a bit but quickly grew tired of my incessant requests,then i started using an overpriced bidservice until zhi started helping me, then zhi moved to china and i was stuck again. all this time, there was a guy herein hawaii that had been importing car parts and other stuff from japan. he agreed to help me out and said he would charge me a $10 fee per shoe - an amazingprice imo. on top of that, my shoes would be shipped in a large box with car parts so shipping would only be like $3/pair (boat shipping takes forever though).just my luck that his japan partner quit the business after my first shipment so i'm stranded once again. i wish i had started using him earlier.

this is what he got for me (hopefully this erases any bad memories of the stupid polka dot patents i recently bought).

azi4qp.jpg

and finally, after a few years of hunting for a pair of these at a decent price, i got my hong kongs! (came out to around $225 shipped for this ds pair)
2eqex3t.jpg

Kev-
pimp.gif
and congrads.
I hope to find a new person. I found someone but havent ordered yet. Nothing on there at the time.
tired.gif

And thanks pur and looney.

Back
Top Bottom