..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Thanks people
and Yes those nubucks look nice. I remember posting them awhile back, they finally about to drop in the states.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

nubuck, they look pretty nice from the pics I have seen.

318775-012_LRG.jpg

why the tounge gotta be black?
shoulda left it white and we had a winner

these cleaned up real nice. did a halfassed attempt at whitening some spots on the midsole with gel and it worked pretty good. these will be rocked heavily.thanks again kazi.

35bv14i.jpg

jath: can't see your pic, mate. or is it just me? edit: aaaah, pinoys. beauts, them
kev: beautiful, beautiful shrooms.... and
laugh.gif
at your sig. completely agree!!

wonderful friday evening. finally sat down for a couple of pints - been slaving away at work for weeks now. up on my feet tonight, finally hitting rotation...

3654638786_491536b8af.jpg

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

nubuck, they look pretty nice from the pics I have seen.

318775-012_LRG.jpg

why the tounge gotta be black?
shoulda left it white and we had a winner

eek.gif
Yo so whats the deal with these? are they a gr expected to realeasesometime soon or what? I need them
smokin.gif

New aquisitions...

Easter I

Wheat/White Mids -- Euro only, contrast stitching...now all I need is the University Blue pair....

Mo Lasers

i have only applied the whitening gel on the midsoles. it has never made the yellowing worse. it has always improved it. the only difference is that on theolder, super yellowed midsoles, the gel just makes it less yellow. on the mushrooms, there was some yellowing on the toe portion of the midsole. the gelimproved that portion around 80+%. if i was more fastidious about applying the gel 2x/day and doing a better job of applying it nicely, the results would havebeen better i think.

KEV- what kind, brand of gel is it again (pics of the bottle lol) no seriously so i can start applying to my yellowed COF

this is the one wally hop recommended that i use. eventually i'll start experimenting with other stuff.

pluswhite-5-min-speed.jpg

*time to get a newer camera, sorry about the quality*

Some of the 1s I have been working on lately... still looking for 11.0s... jewels
nerd.gif

376177565.jpg

376177507.jpg

376177502.jpg

376177501.jpg

Need NTs input again lol.

Orange Canvas 01, Acorn, Cocoa 06, Snake 05, Stash low, or HI(white/navy) 20th aniv?

I need to choose 2..
grin.gif
Thanks!

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Need NTs input again lol.

Orange Canvas 01, Acorn, Cocoa 06, Snake 05, Stash low, or HI(white/navy) 20th aniv?

I need to choose 2..
grin.gif
Thanks!
personal preference. Sounds like you really want those Stash's though, you might want to go that way.

^^I do want them but seems like the early 2000 bug has bit me. Lol the Stash keeps getting pushed back. I have to admit, I was never the type to complain aboutquality but after getting the Wheats and 3m it made me want to get rid of all my "newer" shoes and start all over. Now I understand why peoplecomplain about quality.

Back
Top Bottom