..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Rapido,

pimp.gif
and you dont stop... NICE!

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

damn, guess i missed that one... was thinking about picking that pair up.
same, I guess my payday didnt come fast enought.
laugh.gif
never does, oh well, more will come up hopefully. i think something COF is the next thing on the list for me.

loonyrobert- nice high's there.
kushcommander- always liked that cw too.

loonyrobert, whats good bud? its good to see you active in this thread.
Some of these forces are just getting out of control. Isnt it time to tone it downa bit. Slow it down. Reset the market? Get a few releases a year. Make emavailable for everyone. Or would that take the point out of it for a lot fo you? not being critical. We all have our own intentions and motives but im justwondering if it was just all GR stuff available to everyonbe would their be such excitement and fanatacism (sp)

bubba- If it was all GR stuff with good quality materials and simple colorways and they gave us back the old little tab that goes at the bottom of where thelaces begin ('82 stainless steal tab) we would all be going crazy trust me. Yes that little tab is that important to me. But since NIKE doesn't gettheir act straight we have to buy from resellers and OG collectors.

Back in the day...........

Well, back in 2000 anyways; when we didn't have to worry about GR, Premium, Supreme, Tier Zero, blah, blah, blah.
(I took off the 'AF1 82' steel tabs. I could never get use to them)

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Some of these forces are just getting out of control. Isnt it time to tone it downa bit. Slow it down. Reset the market? Get a few releases a year. Make em available for everyone. Or would that take the point out of it for a lot fo you? not being critical. We all have our own intentions and motives but im just wondering if it was just all GR stuff available to everyonbe would their be such excitement and fanatacism (sp)
Corgi, whats up fam? everything is good and doing my best with these heavy hitters in here.

And Ive been begging and wishing nike toned it down and make gr's like they used too. Heck make everything with the pre-04 stuff and ill prob end upsweeping everything up.. Hence why Ive always said collectors > nike when it come about copping and spending my money..

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

Well, back in 2000 anyways; when we didn't have to worry about GR, Premium, Supreme, Tier Zero, blah, blah, blah.

The obsidian joints...
pimp.gif
I always take off the metal lace lock too. Never liked em on..

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Some of these forces are just getting out of control. Isnt it time to tone it downa bit. Slow it down. Reset the market? Get a few releases a year. Make em available for everyone. Or would that take the point out of it for a lot fo you? not being critical. We all have our own intentions and motives but im just wondering if it was just all GR stuff available to everyonbe would their be such excitement and fanatacism (sp)
Corgi, whats up fam? everything is good and doing my best with these heavy hitters in here.

And Ive been begging and wishing nike toned it down and make gr's like they used too. Heck make everything with the pre-04 stuff and ill prob end up sweeping everything up.. Hence why Ive always said collectors > nike when it come about copping and spending my money..

The obsidian joints...
pimp.gif

agree with you 99%. the killer for me is the midsole/outsole as i previously posted. i've come to the conclusion that nike will never go back to the oldpre-03 soles, and for that reason i will not buy most of what's out unless i really really like it. even if everything these days were a gr, iprobably still wouldn't buy anything new for that reason. also the whole different levels of quality thing is such bs imo. everything should be goodquality and the same price, the way it used to be. and i too hate those metal lace lock things or whatever you want to call them. always removed them.

what's up corgi? haven't seen you post in here in a while.

TheRealROC, nice stuff man!
smokin.gif

i should have some quality older stuff to post real soon.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

And Ive been begging and wishing nike toned it down and make gr's like they used too. Heck make everything with the pre-04 stuff and ill prob end up sweeping everything up.. Hence why Ive always said collectors > nike when it come about copping and spending my money..

The obsidian joints...
pimp.gif

agree with you 99%. the killer for me is the midsole/outsole as i previously posted. i've come to the conclusion that nike will never go back to the old pre-03 soles, and for that reason i will not buy most of what's out unless i really really like it. even if everything these days were a gr, i probably still wouldn't buy anything new for that reason. also the whole different levels of quality thing is such bs imo. everything should be good quality and the same price, the way it used to be. and i too hate those metal lace lock things or whatever you want to call them. always removed them.

what's up corgi? haven't seen you post in here in a while.

TheRealROC, nice stuff man!
smokin.gif

i should have some quality older stuff to post real soon.
wink.gif
itm tr4nch----its completely different now. Whats premium and air force w/""extras" on it wasjust the same quality they used to push out years before. I agree that in 02-03 things changed. But isnt it all GR today? No matter what they say or how theytryt and package it and sell it. Its all very easily attained. The stores dont want the product, the consumer buys it to sell it and floods the message boardsand eGay with it. Its an oversaturated market with GRs. In fact i think the true General Releases are produced less than the packages and sets and series andthemes and blah blah.
i really dont post much because i get bored and really to be honest just post to pimp my blog so i can sell. Because most people dont like to hear hwat i haveto say. Maybe because they are a better "sneakerhead" than me!!!
m tr4nch--good to see you know the truth.

Back
Top Bottom