..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Damn everyones got Obsidian Lows, including myself.
laugh.gif

Someone update us with the savage beasts
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I love how in the midst of a discussion on the flaws oftoday's so called premium and qs releases, this little comment is posted.

Sign of the times....
grin.gif

This monstrosity...
nike-air-force-1-savage-beast-closer-look-2.jpg

I think the fact that nike released a furry air force one pretty much shows that the days simple colors and good leather are over. Nike has to cater to kidsborn in the mid 90s now, thats the prime market, I think. The key demographic for af1s now prolly has never seen an older air force 1. It's sad.

those obsidian low's are amazing.

i wish i was born 9 years earlier, and was just grabbing every one of the quality gr's off the shelf, most likely on sale for that matter, rather thandealing with what gets released nowadays. 1 out of 10 new colourways seems to be on point, but the material makes it worthless.

and what changes did they make to the outsole after 02-03 that someone was talking about? i'm not really familiar with the newer ones.

lol if i got those savage beasts id take some andis outliners and do some arrow designs on em like that maze lazers. but id completely shave off the midsole.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Welcome to the Camper club
pimp.gif

Forreal, I was about to same the same thing. Team Camper, baby
laugh.gif
!!

This is what I do with ALL my steel tabs-

Like cutting off the ear of a prisoner of war
roll.gif

Whats up AF1 fam.. I would love to post some of my AF1's but dont know how to post picks correctly. Can someone help me out?

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

itm tr4nch----its completely different now. Whats premium and air force w/""extras" on it was just the same quality they used to push out years before. I agree that in 02-03 things changed. But isnt it all GR today? No matter what they say or how they tryt and package it and sell it. Its all very easily attained. The stores dont want the product, the consumer buys it to sell it and floods the message boards and eGay with it. Its an oversaturated market with GRs. In fact i think the true General Releases are produced less than the packages and sets and series and themes and blah blah.
i really dont post much because i get bored and really to be honest just post to pimp my blog so i can sell. Because most people dont like to hear hwat i have to say. Maybe because they are a better "sneakerhead" than me!!!
m tr4nch--good to see you know the truth.

i'm glad i'm not the only one who has the same feelings, sometimes i feel like i'm alone on that one. and for what it's worth, i like readingwhat you have to say about it all. gives me/others another perspective to see things from. i agree it's an oversaturated market these days, not only withaf1's, but with most of nike's retro lineup. they definitely killed one (or more) of their true classics.

case in point, those "savage beasts" are absolutely horrible.
sick.gif
and i thought the "hair force one's" were bad back in the day.

pUreRetr05- nice campers/wheats/snakes man
pimp.gif

eeBS7eez- i'll post some info on the sole thing tomorrow maybe when i get some time and hopefully people will understand where i'm coming from.sometimes i feel like i'm the only one who's noticed it all this time
alien.gif

and now that that's out of the way... i got some new pickups. i feel like i spent a week in 2002...

finally got a pair of htm's. zomg these are such good quality it's amazing
eek.gif
love them. must...find...black...pair...

la2's

white/gum

and last but not least, big thanks to pUreRetr05 for pointing me to these..

I need those HTMs. I have the 2004 brown/net lows that vaguely resemble those but it's not the same...the matte leather on the htms is way nicer andbalances the contrast stitching better.

Back
Top Bottom