..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Lowball or not on ebay I can't believe I missed this awhile back. Whoever got them is one lucky SOB.

WOW

sick.gif
, My size too.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Right around the time I stopped searching the bay for purple highs..
frown.gif

damn kazi, i thought leo was your boy. i bought some reverse purp dunks from him back in the day. does he still have those denim kobes in my size?

Kazi,
still got the stash highs you were selling a whiiiiiiiiiillllle back? Ran into them when I did a search in the B/S section..

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

damn kazi, i thought leo was your boy. i bought some reverse purp dunks from him back in the day. does he still have those denim kobes in my size?

No leo is not boy. I don't really do business with him, but the denims Quinn had and sold to Leo, who sold to someone, which later sold to some japanesewebsite that had ton of heat I always forget the name. They had some really dope sample sb's, af1's, jordans etc. They were later sold from the websitelast I seen so no idea where the pair is now.
laugh.gif

Robert those stash high's were sold years ago. I wore them once and didn't like the way they looked on my feet so I sold them. Probably never shouldawore them. They looked nice in the box though.

so no idea where the pair is now.
laugh.gif

mad.gif

what is the price range of something like that? one of the very few pe's that i really, really want
frown.gif

No idea what they can go for but a sz 9 in pe af1's seems pretty rare to me atleast. It can go for 1000 or 2000 really depends on what the person buyingthem is willing to pay. I tried getting a used sz 11 and the seller wanted 2000+.

so no idea where the pair is now.
laugh.gif

mad.gif

what is the price range of something like that? one of the very few pe's that i really, really want
frown.gif

Same here. Someone that posts in the AF1 Thread has (had at the time) the size 11.0. Anyone here know Kobe and can ask how many ofeach size was produced
nerd.gif

EDIT: I knew we talked about this before in a previous thread.

Oh werd? No sz 11s exist? Damn, I must have some good fakes

343126841.jpg

343126838.jpg

343126832.jpg

Supposedly 1 of only 4 prs sz 11 made in the world.
mad.gif
, and the pair of 11.0s I found backwhen I couldn't afford them were $1500.

Robert those stash high's were sold years ago. I wore them once and didn't like the way they looked on my feet so I sold them. Probably never shoulda wore them. They looked nice in the box though.

I kinda figured since the date was from late 07 early 08..
laugh.gif
Had to trythough.

damn. i probably couldn't pay 2 grand. for $1500 i would though.

i know jason - christian hosoi's cousin. he used to be kobe's cook. he said it would be difficult to ask kobe for stuff - supposedly him and his wifeare not very friendly to the "help".

damn. i probably couldn't pay 2 grand. for $1500 i would though.

i know jason - christian hosoi's cousin. he used to be kobe's cook. he said it would be difficult to ask kobe for stuff - supposedly him and his wife are not very friendly to the "help".
laugh.gif
, I've heard that too. Doesn't he have a maidsuing the wife, and the family doesn't get along with him as well. But I don't blame him too much; dude has definitely lived a different life thanmost, including his fellow NBA stars. I always like to think I would be that cool rich guy.

No idea what they can go for but a sz 9 in pe af1's seems pretty rare to me atleast. It can go for 1000 or 2000 really depends on what the person buying them is willing to pay. I tried getting a used sz 11 and the seller wanted 2000+.

That sounds wierd. Trust me I tried to buy that same size 11 fromtge same dude! Morningstar777? If so yea he wanted toooo much. You know this might sound crazybut that would be the only pair of shoes I would pay 2000 for. If and only if they were DS. I know there's rarer stuff out there but I would drop 2Gs onthose bad boys

There was sz 11 put up by sneakerpimp on ebay years back went for under a grand. Everytime I see him I always ask about the sz 11 and he no longer has anyleft.

A size 12 ended at under a grand about 2 months ago. Man I need those and yes I would wear them! What size is yours kazi?

Lowball or not on ebay I can't believe I missed this awhile back. Whoever got them is one lucky SOB.

WOW

Leo!
pimp.gif

But I agree with most of the comments in here about af1's & eBay. Much respect to all of y'all.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

WOW

sick.gif
, My size too.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Right around the time I stopped searching the bay for purple highs..
frown.gif

I'm on the hunt for another pair and it always happens to me
sick.gif
!
Somebody in here got a pair for $87
eek.gif
size 11 and another size 8.5 for $150not too long ago on ebay.

Kobe denims are just amazing!

It's crazy how the market for AF1's has just basically crashed. Just wait it out, it'll comeback around. It always does.

In the mean time, who wants to sell me some glaciers?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

Kobe denims are just amazing!

It's crazy how the market for AF1's has just basically crashed. Just wait it out, it'll come back around. It always does.

In the mean time, who wants to sell me some glaciers?
happy.gif
so since its an obvious AF1 recession how bout a "recession friendly price" on the '93 highs you've been trying tosell???...pm me if you want to work something out

Back
Top Bottom