..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

kevin: what size are you? i know a guy with an 8.5 and i can ask for a price if you like. personally, i wouldn't drop more than $600 on them. the leatheris very good; much better than the alifes, and the details are fantastic.

chris nosnah: i am actually on the hunt for these, but they're a little out of my budget at the moment. they're the nitro low goretex air force 1s (akadigicamo). part of the 1world release that dropped in japan earlier this year; sticker price was $250 and resell is now between $1900 - $2300...if you can find a size.

With all the talk about the DJ CK Top 50, I was thinking about what my Top 50 would be. I took a look at CK's selections and of course, I agreed w/ someand "%#%?!" on some. I wasn't able to come up w/ 50, but I came up w/ my Top 10. If you remember a couple pages back, I already posted my Top 5,Dead or Alive- but here are an additional 5 I had to include. Nothing super limited or hard to get (you just gotta give it patience). And sorry if thereisn't anything too flashy; bright colors just don't do it for me anymore. So with my no further ado- The Top 10 (of 50) AF1s that I own so far. MaybeI'll get around to posting 40 more.

1) AF1 Supreme 2007- No description needed

2-4) Campers, Wht/Gum (FROM 2001!!!), JD Gum Midsole

5-7) Wheat Co.JP, Acorns, Atmos

8-10) Blk Sheed HIs, Courirs, Graphites

Enjoy! Hope I don't offend anyone w/ my selections. I'll try coming up w/ 11-20 sometime this week.

really nice top ten right there. but it's all gonna vary so much on taste, if one person isn't big on gum, that's 4 off your list, not big on white5 off your list. is such a personal preference debate. not that i don't want every single shoe you just posted.

legit?

nforce121d.jpg

nforce121b.jpg

nforce121c.jpg

nforce121a.jpg

judging by the box, im assuming B-Corns

I feel ya on the 'personal preference' thing, eeBS7eez. I just looked at all the AF1s I own and thought to myself, "If there was a fire, which 10would I run into the house and save?" LOL!!! But forreals, I don't expect anyone to totally agree w/ me, but that's what's fun about makingyour own list. I might wake up tomorrow morning and ask myself "what was I thinkin'?". Either way, I'm pretty content w/ my picks andit's all in good fun

MaZA4eVeR14- They look legit; and yeah, they look like B-Corns. Just looked @ mine and they're B-corns, too.

anyone else have their b-corns turn gummy/sticky on the inside and completely ruin their socks?

i am deathly afraid of heights and roller coasters. the plane ride up was creepy. the jump was insanely fun - not scary at all. did it twice.

I never really had a reason to fly. My first time flying was when I was 18, I was headed across country. So me and a buddy had a bright idea to go sky divingbefore the trip. VERY interesting way to go up in a plane for the 1st time.

My motto is, my first time in a plane I went up in one but didn't come down in it.

All said and done it was pretty crazy, but I don't think I will be doing that again anytime soon.

^as other poster said, I look out of a 4-6 story window and I get this feeling that I have to get on the ground.

nice rose gardens. but what's up with the socks?

(yes, i am aware of the inherent hypocrisy of that last sentence)

Back
Top Bottom