..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

ROOKEE13 - those actually look pretty damn nice
pimp.gif

wearing these again today. guess they're a hybrid but i got them for super cheap so i figured what the heck.

2mn27wx.jpg

So as stated couple weeks ago some the collection is going.

Starting with Nike Air Force 1 ATMOS Sz.10 & Nike Air Force 1 Linens Sz. 10.5 both DS both been tucked away with great care sicne the incomperable Mr. DanKim sold them to me.

Figure give first shot to "The Team".

Hit me with offers if nothing exciting offer wise comes my way the hit the BAY.

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

Rook: nice!!

does anybody know the price of some jd raspberrys?
thx

i got my pair of raspberries pretty cheap - if you have the chance to grab a pair do it!

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by air max 87

CK strikes again
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Dude should be banned from any making anything further. What happened to Bobbito or why not give that Mayor cat a shot?

Seriously people, Nike does have some say of what makes it to production. I know for a fact some of the stuff people ask for retro in this very own forum, CKtried to get released they said no. So people be easy, it isnt as easy as you may think it is.

Dk-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not even God would forgive me for the things I would do to get these
devil.gif
devil.gif
... Something along the lines of unforgivable

Originally Posted by dkballer22

you already know what these are.
tongue.gif

damn man. i'd love a pair of those. maybe one day they'll pop up in my size again.... . . . . . . .and i won't have the money
laugh.gif

i actually used to wear my black pair of af-x's all the time. great durable shoe to beat up. matches with everything. faux steel toe. too bad i gave themaway. might have to hunt down another pair even though they're mids.

just felt like sharing my recent pickups. spent less than $100 (including shipping) on all of these combined:

'01:

'02:

'03:

Those aren't Greeks. I think Greeks came out in 06.

Did those 03 canyon golds come with the oval laces? Might have to do that swap myself, looks nice

the black/university gold ones you mean? nope they came with regular white laces but they were dirty and I couldn't get 'em clean, so I threw the ovallaces in there just for the time being. I'll probably just keep them in, they do look pretty good.

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

man im still looking for the ggreen camo low AF1

Same. Too many fakes out there to just go buying a pair. I was going to bid on AM's pair but charitable idiots (
tongue.gif
) have it going to end well over $200, not worth that much IMO.

And since we are talking about the black un-greeks.

354036452.jpg

and one more black just for kicks.

354036431.jpg

Warned.

I hope you realize that if you keep pulling this nonsense you WILL get these threads killed.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SELL OUTSIDE THE BUY/SELL AREA. It exists for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom