..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

pimp.gif
stuff in here.

djck-af1hi-east-5.jpg

Oh wow, this is total slap in the face for af1 fans. Its like Nike and Clark are letting everyone know that they're well aware of the historyand appeal of older af1s with that box, yet the shoe that comes in it totally represents everything thats wrong with new releases. What on earth is the fold onthe front of the midsole? I think ive seen that on some io releases, its just plain ugly.

If he wanted a NY colored shoe, why not a low top, black grain leather, orange sole, blue swoosh. With good leather that could look good.

^ that fold is where the leather midsole attaches(stitches together) on the inside i guess

I apologize for my mistake last page thinking they were greeks.
embarassed.gif

some af1 supreme releases form the last couple years have a leather midsole instead of rubber, and the fold thing is actually the seam where the leather comestogether. I have a couple pairs with the leather midsole, they're ok, something different. can't say I'd buy that pair above, though.

what's up lads? been a long week for me. went out for drinks friday night:
4139191542_ceda3528af.jpg

dad needed a new pair of shoes since the sole on his was started to go alligator on him. so... i gave him these since they were 0.5 sizes too big for me:
3698510680_eae8756fd7.jpg

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

dad needed a new pair of shoes since the sole on his was started to go alligator on him. so... i gave him these since they were 0.5 sizes too big for me:

haha nice man. my dad would look really awkward wearing some af1's.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Oh wow, this is total slap in the face for af1 fans. Its like Nike and Clark are letting everyone know that they're well aware of the history and appeal of older af1s with that box, yet the shoe that comes in it totally represents everything thats wrong with new releases.

haha. true story.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Beaters today..
come on kid rock some freakin heat
nerd.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Its hard to really wear my shoes cause I wear business attire all week and on the weekend or after work I throw on whatever is in the garage.
ohwell.gif

got those sz 13 B-corns off ebay i posted a few pages back, cleaned em up and they came out nice. The lining is in tact too! Why were these b grades tho?

That's coop man. I just wish everyone was like idolkicks man. This guy always gas some heat on. I know kevin rocks his stuff too. And you already know Ido!!! Shoes are to be wor!

went out to try and play with the camera a bit. failed horribly since location was all wrong. to make matters worse, it started to rain...
4147610582_ee4eaedd12.jpg

took these out tonight:
4146855555_253629afcf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom