..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Nice pickup man. There's just something about those though. I just want a ds 10.5 in the first release of playstations.

Releasing this saturday:
livestrong-x-undftd-x-nike-air-force-1-supreme-1.jpg

UNDFTD, LA, SM, LV
Bodega, Boston
Concepts, Boston
Darkside, SF
Daves Quality Meats, NYC
House of Hoops, NY
Mellow Johnny's, Austin
Niketown, NY
Nike Sportswear at 21 Mercer, NYC
Nike Sportswear at The Montalban, LA
Shoe Gallery, Miami
UBIQ, Philly

i wish they would start doing canvas forces again using those nylon seam strips like they used to. just think, they couldn't mess up the materials as badbecause canvas isn't like leather where we would notice if they went mega cheap on materials like they have recently on gr forces... if they did somesimple colorways, colored upper/white swoosh/white midsole/gum or colored bottoms, canvas with the nylon seams, I'd be all over it. come on Nike, just DOit!

by the way, what's the "on your bike kid" thing all about?

the original undefeated forces said "on your feet kid" so i guess the lance armstrongs... .. . . .you get the idea.

i agree about the canvas forces. would be nice. won't hold my breath though.

I see. I was thinking UNDFTD but I forgot all about the collab with LAF, duh. also, didn't know the last pair had "on your feet kid" as Idon't get too into limited stuff because I can never afford it, haha. thanks for the info guys. and yeah, I won't hold mine either. but it's a nicethought...

they need to do some tiger woods forces: black and red with big titty mistress stroking a golf club or a fire hydrant getting run over by a drunk driver.

Love me some AF1's, but am I the only one that hates the "Supreme" treatment with the rolled edges and leather midsoles? I ESPECIALLY hate theleather midsoles. Don't they know how easily the midsole scuffs?

I don't mind the rolled edges but yeah the leather midsoles suck. Another area of the shoe you have to worry about creasing. Plus it's the most pronearea to scuff and a scuff on leather will never go away.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

they need to do some tiger woods forces: black and red with big titty mistress stroking a golf club or a fire hydrant getting run over by a drunk driver.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess I'm the only one that caught it

I rocked these last night, too take my wife out to eat for our 1 year anniversary

wife liked both pics so she told me to post them both
nerd.gif

good video man.

I really think he should make some air forces that actually release and stop CK for a lil bit

thanks for the comments

Nice Fearless up there! I haven't done a pickup post in a while, so here are my pickups from the past month:

$40.00 from Nike Outlet
13126d9179ebd47f7327e1dd5ed8570bcff121d7.jpg

$30.00 Canvas Samples from Nike Outlet
c1326c118ae4249372a781dcd6c0ea0e3d39a0c3.jpg

$19.00 Samples from Nike Outlet (They never charged my card, but shipped them anyway, so got them for free)
b7436e521f8fe77d4a03776e75add3a7f6f7fafe.jpg

Birch Canvas from Ebay
8e9363151d7fe5b7460074c9791fd7d71495b439.jpg

1 World Maharams from Ebay (Under Retail)
1cd267e17eef34d377772bd53149555c4542bad0.jpg

It was Leesburg Factory Outlet: (703) 771-3060
Style Code: 315122-915
They had about 5 pairs two weeks ago.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Releasing this saturday:
livestrong-x-undftd-x-nike-air-force-1-supreme-1.jpg

UNDFTD, LA, SM, LV
Bodega, Boston
Concepts, Boston
Darkside, SF
Daves Quality Meats, NYC
House of Hoops, NY
Mellow Johnny's, Austin
Niketown, NY
Nike Sportswear at 21 Mercer, NYC
Nike Sportswear at The Montalban, LA
Shoe Gallery, Miami
UBIQ, Philly

CAN ANY LOCAL MIAMI NT'ers HELP ME GET A PAIR OF THESE IN SIZE 9?? I CANT MAKE IT TO SHOE GALLERY THIS TIME, NOTICE IS WAY TOO SHORT hopefully some1 iswillin to look out for me, id greatly appreciate it. i just cant make it that way til after they close and work sunday too thanks in advance if any1 can help

Back
Top Bottom