Jah,
pimp.gif
on your patents.. See couple world cup joints in there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

cones are
pimp.gif
and those playstations are growing on me

they're growing on you? doesn't every af1 head love them joint? i know i do... that's like saying ur indifferent to ice cream, what fooldoesn't love ice cream lol? and sick uenos up there btw, still need a pair

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

today, the brown liner is rubbing off. the ankle part of my sock looks like i used it to wipe my %!% lol

roll.gif

it was weird because the first few times, mine were ok. then recently i wore them and was like
mad.gif
$@*%

windy: beautiful uenos.

maza: those acorns are very nice. i think the inner lining rubbing off on acorns are very common. most pairs i've seen have had that happen to them...

out for lunch today with the gf. thankfully, i'm on an off day. actually, i'm off till the 21st
tongue.gif

4171308688_8977f2733b.jpg

looks like rain in a bit though, so i'll probably change into something else from the car boot.

Originally Posted by Mongol

cones are
pimp.gif

they're growing on you? doesn't every af1 head love them joint? i know i do... that's like saying ur indifferent to ice cream, what fool doesn't love ice cream lol? and sick uenos up there btw, still need a pair
no ive always loveed them man trust me i love those things so so much but not the new rerelease of them. but hey if thats the only thing i canfind them i might as well

cosign on the sakuras- what size?

nice stuff team.
i never had that problem of the liner rubbing off on the acorns, until i busted them out again a couple weeks ago after they've been sitting in the box forthe last 3 or so years
mad.gif
sorta looks like paint chipping off. damnindonesia factory..

cones are
pimp.gif

they're growing on you? doesn't every af1 head love them joint? i know i do... that's like saying ur indifferent to ice cream, what fool doesn't love ice cream lol? and sick uenos up there btw, still need a pair

(raises hand)

i guess i'm one of the fools that doesn't really like the playstations. i mean, not that i wouldn't wear them, but i guess i just knew too manypeople that got them free to really want to pay the price for those.

clark kent did tell me a cool story though.. he gave his 13 year old nephew (13 and a sz 13, damn) a pair of playstations. the kid was excited 'cause heplayed playstation.. he had no idea what they were worth, just that they looked cool to him. so yeah, a month later clark sees the shoes all beat up like thekid wore them everyday through school, play, PE class, whatever.. but hey, isn't that what shoes are for anyway? for wearing, not comparing.

oh, and if any of you know dolla chris, formerly of FCNY, now of Alife, thisvid is
laugh.gif

cones are
pimp.gif

i been into forces for a long time but a lot of the "must haves" dont' appeal to me at all, and the prices make it that much easierto be turned off. playstations are cool, I would not mind owning a pair, but not for the price, and I can think of a lot of other pairs I would rather havefirst that aren't as "valuable" to others. some people are all about the exclusivity and some just like what they like. I don't like 3msnakes, uenos, hong kongs, or linens either, but that's just personal preference.

cones are
pimp.gif

No. Not every "AF1 head" loves Playstations.......

i remember that tyra vid. so that dude don't work at flight club no more? i remember when i went there, people were telling me he was gonna be super rudebut he ended up being really nice and funny. *shrugs*

on the subject of playstations, someone hunt down a pair of authentic non-patents for me
happy.gif

reg/houstonsnk - big thanks for helping me out. i should get them this week. they shipped yesterday.

Since a lot of laughs in this thread lately with my fellow size 10-11 cats and the holidays coming soon. Sometimes while browsing General section I see someonegiving away something for FREE. Well today I figured it would be my turn. Usually it the person giving the FREE item away ask a question about themselves andfirst one to guess the question gets the item. Well I don't know what question to ask, but here we go.. Now I will ship the shoes also.. No catch.. EXCEPT(lol) sorry for my International AF1 heads I will not ship international...
ohwell.gif

First person to guess "Where my first job was at?" Think retail guys.

This is also to keep this thread on the top!!! Lets catch up to Designer Shoe Thread.
laugh.gif

This is for everyone (again sorry for my International AF1 heads).

FREE!!! (MODS if this is not allowed sorry..)

Not the best shoes to give away. But hey it is FREE. Shoes have been worn 3 times and has little bit of creasing It is a size 11.5 in Womens. size 10.0 Mens.Shoes will be shipped out Wed. (12-16-09)

LETS KEEP THIS CLEAN AND FUN GUYS!!!
roll.gif

4172263524_4e1ccc7c49.jpg

Originally Posted by Jah Sonora
alright man. No disrespect but I hate when people just come in here and post random pictures and don't even write anything or stay here to chop it up with us. This thread has been on fire lately because of dudes that stay here and actually chop it up and start conversations about kicks or even just to have a good laugh. Please man we know you have a lot of dope stuff but if you can just come in here and actually share knowledge or talk about kicks or something. Again man no disrespect. Thanks
I am sorry....I didn't consider it "random" as people were posting pics of patent AF1..

Unfortunately, I am not the type to "chop it up" and make jokes, it's just not my personality....all men are different, and that's just notmy style....

I am not a comedian or all that funny of a guy....I am guy who collects AF1 as a hobby...so that's really all I have to offer....

I sincerely apologize if I have offended you in anyway.....

If the prize is any indication of where your first job was, then I'm going with Rue21...

jk.

I'll say Finish Line.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

reg/houstonsnk - big thanks for helping me out. i should get them this week. they shipped yesterday.

Cool, cant wait to see them. And I havent forgot about the midsole stuff. Im waiting on a pair now.

And Ima guess, Champs

Is it Victoria secret pUreRetro? :Rollin

Jah,
your random pics are always appreciated
pimp.gif

dolla,
I got more in the vault.
eek.gif

I'm glad all are enjoying the laughs and not uptight of all the shenanigans.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom