..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Denverairforce1 I agree with your statement but some people collect exclusive air force 1's because they actually like them like myself and some areblessed with not having to pay insane prices on things. . I love af1's that are unique especially things with logos on the side.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i remember that tyra vid. so that dude don't work at flight club no more?
hes @ Alife rivington, last I saw
hes a funny guy, as long as the other employees there
laugh.gif

For each his own man and that is ok. Some people like exclusive some people hate them like Ruffin51. Some people like really old stuff that is hard to findnowadays; but I know I can vouch for everybody that no one likes 07-09 GRs
laugh.gif
I mean some of us like some if the simple CWs but not material. I pretty muchgo either way I like alot of stuff to include pre 07 GRs, hyperstrikes, quickstrikes. If I think they're rockable with a nice outfit then I'm buying.Jah- it's all good man. Collection post
nerd.gif
?

dkballer - yes I'm sorry I didn't mean to imply that all people who are into exclusives are just into it because they are exclusive. although, somepeople ARE like that. but yes some exclusives are dope and if you have a chance to get them that's great. ultimately, I'm a "buy what youlike" person and I don't often respect big expensive collections that have every exclusive shoe you would expect and no real individuality. but at thesame time, if you have all those exclusive shoes and you also have some GR stuff and some vintage stuff and you show that you actually have your own tastes,that is completely respectable. it's easy to just go on eBay and napsize and whatever else and just buy everything you see when you're rich or whensomebody else is buying, but that does not impress me much if your collection doesn't show some kind of individuality and passion for what you'redoing.

pure - those womens forces are actually pretty cool. my gf has a pair and i'd wear them too.

FIRST job...retail? . . my guess is umm..... . . . . champs?

I agree with your statement but some people collect exclusive air force 1's because they actually like them like myself and some are blessed with not having to pay insane prices on things.
And the obvious question is, who do you know? You don't have to give a name, but an association type. You have all the hypers it seems like. A few of those Kobe hypers would be fine with me, other than that I am not too much into the logos on the side.

soo....which one of you took the blind leap and copped the patents off napsize? they never did send the pictures I requested.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i remember that tyra vid. so that dude don't work at flight club no more?
hes @ Alife rivington, last I saw
hes a funny guy, as long as the other employees there
laugh.gif
Yeah I ran into Chris the other day at the Alife sale. I guess he is working with them.

2guard I hit you up bro.

Pure I don't want the gift but I'll guess anyway......staples?

WOW!-2guard

I think I know where those suedes and shrooms came from. They both sz9.5 right???
Anyways PM if your selling anything in that pic.

Good God 2guard. I knew what I wanted to say and then looked at the pic again and forgot. WOW.

Originally Posted by 2Guard

as promised...still waiting on another pair...

You just hurt my feelings homie...........
frown.gif
Only if you had those Linensin a 12.

I'm going to have to holla at you at the next DAR.

Originally Posted by spacej23

If the prize is any indication of where your first job was, then I'm going with Rue 21...

jk.

I'll say Finish Line.
roll.gif
WINNER!! PM Me. where you want them shipped and if you wantthem.
laugh.gif

Anyways lol.. These came in today!

DS 96 White Canvas.
4172771653_f09074dddd.jpg

Hey retro, how did you get that guy to end the auction early on those? Tell me you didn't offer him 200. I am under the assumption that those are those10.5s that disappeared w/o a bid.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Hey retro, how did you get that guy to end the auction early on those? Tell me you didn't offer him 200. I am under the assumption that those are those 10.5s that disappeared w/o a bid.
$150.. But since I told him to double box it he said $155..

Back
Top Bottom