..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Just swooped up vnds green patent st pattys for 53 shipped.

I think after next week I will offically be done, way too expensive hobby for me to continue doing when I have priorities I gotta take care of. So expect a lilmini collection post outta me, won't be too many pairs.

wow great stuff guys keep postin up your ups. xmas is coming. what are you guys tryin to get for xmas? hopefully 2guard sells me the couriers and maybe MAYBEthe linens hahah so hook me up guys and dont bother him with the couriers THEYRE MINE HAHA

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

wow great stuff guys keep postin up your ups. xmas is coming. what are you guys tryin to get for xmas? hopefully 2guard sells me the couriers and maybe MAYBE the linens hahah so hook me up guys and dont bother him with the couriers THEYRE MINE HAHA

don't you have like 4 pairs of linens already??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Good stuff! I was bidding too but my top bid too low. Couldve bid way more but Xmas is around the corner and I still need to buy gifts lol

haha true, i was actually ready to pay a bit more than i did. can't wait till they get here.

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

yo liljaybe3- whats up with those air force 1 lakers colorway in size 8 like whats the condition?
from what i saw yesterday its like 6 -7/10 just gotta clean it up

m tr4nch wrote:
Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

wow great stuff guys keep postin up your ups. xmas is coming. what are you guys tryin to get for xmas? hopefully 2guard sells me the couriers and maybe MAYBE the linens hahah so hook me up guys and dont bother him with the couriers THEYRE MINE HAHA

don't you have like 4 pairs of linens already??
laugh.gif

yes... YES I DO
roll.gif

Courir af1 didn't come in half sizes. Not to my knowledge atleast so you are going to have to settle for a 10 or 11. If you are a true sz 10.5 you are %!%!out of luck.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

DS got em from Hollow. Ill trade you for your atmos.
laugh.gif

2002 - 304988 141

PM'd
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

xnesqr.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Courir af1 didn't come in half sizes. Not to my knowledge atleast so you are going to have to settle for a 10 or 11. If you are a true sz 10.5 you are %!%! out of luck.

So this means more pairs for you, 8tothe24 and myself and not these half footed dudes.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Courir af1 didn't come in half sizes. Not to my knowledge atleast

i think mine are 8.5.
You sure? I have never seen a half size in that shoe and I have seen a few pairs for sale.

I told myself I wouldn't go past 9.5 for AF1's anymore, but I had to break myrule...

frown.gif

*keeps toes crossed*

So this means more pairs for you, 8tothe24 and myself and not these half footed dudes.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Me and my man Loony.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

But as far as I know as well, Courir releases did not come out in half sizes.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Me and my man Loony.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

But as far as I know as well, Courir releases did not come out in half sizes.

Makes me regret passing up on those size 10..
mad.gif
But then againI told myself no more until next year..

Back
Top Bottom