..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Courirs don't come in half sizes?
eek.gif

So I've been passing on these Sz 11s for no reason all this time?
smh.gif

How many size 11.0s have you seen and in what time period? I see courirs once a year if I am lucky and no size 11.0s.
I've probably seen like 3-4 in the past 3-4 years.
laugh.gif
None were DS though.
Let me know if you find another pair if you aren't picking them up. I don't care if the are used, NDS etc.

a big thanks to reg for the heads up on these. 95 black canvas. shoe is gangsta in person. i love them. might even wear them tonight.

2ajdojd.jpg

pimp.gif
those are nice. My first time ever seeing them. I always see the black canvas with red swoosh. And noone told me how to fix the black midsole on those.Its like grey.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

pimp.gif
those are nice. My first time ever seeing them. I always see the black canvas with red swoosh. And noone told me how to fix the black midsole on those. Its like grey.
frown.gif

Yeah, I have a black midsole turning lighter too. I was thinking about putting a little black magic on it, but that would be overkill.

Whenever sellers shoes have creases and no pics of the stars, it is an automatic out. I don't care if they are linens, yellowed midsole, used, probably hasmajor heel burn. I wouldn't pay more than $50 for those- shipped. I don't mind paying what something is worth- but AF1s aren't Hondas IMO when itcomes to used goods.

-
laugh.gif
, sorry for ranting. I can't stand sellers that don't showthe soles of used shoes. Obviously they are selling at inflated prices for those wanting/(desperate for) a pair of ______ (whatever-it-may-be). Just behonest about what you are selling and you get what it is worth. Especially for the small clientele that they are trying to sell to. I have zero respect forshady sellers, just show the product and fair value will fall in line.

out of curiosity, how does one go about getting a swoosh account if you are not an employee? PM me if you can with the info or just say it here.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Kev,
pimp.gif

Mongol,
I passed on those linens for the same reson 8tothe24 posted..
laugh.gif

i hear you, i actually requested for more pics before i even considered putting in an offer...

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Size 10 heads. Napsize. You guys can get 1 step closer to MAYORS collection..
laugh.gif

wow that rubber looks really dried out. the trick for that is to use silicone oil, i'd scrape as much of that white powdery crap off first though. thesilicone oil trick definitely works, trust me. it's what's in those shine sponge things.

edit- not af1's, but a perfect example.

Hmm I would assume not to get any on the sole tho correct?

And if anyone wants to hook up a non-reseller with a swoosh account I can repay in high fives.

^ might be a concern for some people, although i've done multiple soles and wore them and haven't had any problems. shouldn't be an issue unlessyou walk on a freshly waxed wooden floor or something (along came polly style)
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom