..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

^
WOW, Purple highs are the only pair of highs I want. Sneaks, your pair is amazing. Oh and I stole the untagged pic, I hope you don't mind.

Thats cool, do what you do. Fake the Funk LOL. I really don't care tho. I know there mine.

Originally Posted by sneakers904

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

^
WOW, Purple highs are the only pair of highs I want. Sneaks, your pair is amazing. Oh and I stole the untagged pic, I hope you don't mind.

Thats cool, do what you do. Fake the Funk LOL. I really don't care tho. I know there mine.

Nah, I am not faking the funk
happy.gif
. I want a clean picture for my records and you have an awesome pic. Props my man. It is good to have reference pics just in case I am ever luckyenough to find a pair.

nah corbindallas, i haven't been around for a long time but some of the older stuff really amazes me. when ruffin was posting pics or if you scan through Gto tha T's blog and the 1thology site etc. there is some beautiful stuff out there that doesn't get any hype or recognition.

string/white-obsidian? look at it. bananas.
aa7hj9.jpg

white/orange blaze-obsidian? wowowow!!!
x5agy.jpg

and these mahoganys?!? i'd never need another brown shoe if i had 4 pairs of these lol.
vhgmpz.jpg

on a related note, i don't dislike "rare" shoes - pretty much everything that kazi and danielsan posts, i really like.

Those mahogonys.
pimp.gif

Sneakers904,
pimp.gif
Those look like a 10.5-11. Were those the ones of the bay from the last couple months? Better yet are you FreddyP from sc?

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Those mahogonys.
pimp.gif

Sneakers904,
pimp.gif
Those look like a 10.5-11. Were those the ones of the bay from the last couple months? Better yet are you FreddyP from sc?
Thanks Kickzrus

Yeah there a sz 11. Nah the ones from the bay are still on there I believe. And yes I'm Freddy P.

Originally Posted by sneakers904

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Those mahogonys.
pimp.gif

Sneakers904,
pimp.gif
Thanks Kickzrus

Yeah there a sz 11. Nah the ones from the bay are still on there I believe. And yes I'm Freddy P.

I thought so.. Lol.. I'm RobSHEED

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

alright who wants to sell me the sz 9 purple hi's they bought off alljayeveryjay earlier this year.
tongue.gif
i need me a christmas gift to myself.
Sadly, they sold on the other site rather than here. Paid for my textbooks that semester with ease haha. On a side note, does anyone want to partwith their carbon fibers, atmos, Roosters or sheeps in 8-8.5? I'm also having some trouble locating a pair of womens forces; the colorblocking was the sameas the Christmas AF's but I think the colorway was cherrywood/sail. I remember seeing them in-store and the leather was amazing. Anyone have a color codeor pair for sale? 26cm?
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom