..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

What are the name of these?
Also year and name of the colors?
What is the leather quality like?

(stole the picture from no 1 can escape)
2002, Navy/Carolina ( colors are Obsidian/Columbia Blue). One of my favorite AF1s. I will probably have to get a 2nd pair.

354035853.jpg

My wife loved my pair when she saw them and got a pair of the youth size.

354034025.jpg

Seriously, a must have.

Leather = 2002, last of the best of the best IMO.

I got a pair DS for you

Recently got these and loving them. Actually wearing them right now.
img3118f.jpg

New addition called for a group shot with my small collection of white base af1 high's
img3119n.jpg
img3120.jpg

I just want to say I hate everyone who has a pair of Hong Kongs and especially who ever put a max bid of 350.

; )

Nice Laser Blue's p5jay2, what size?
pimp.gif

m tr4nch, yes they are White/Laser Blues, sometimes it looks more like Teal due to the camera/lighting.

Love my pair:

3723860281_30733b8749_b.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

spacej23, i hate you.

laugh.gif

Like I said in my text, "Every dog has his day." I think I might just retirefrom AF1's now after breaking my rule, again.

happy.gif

I thought I was done with AF1's for a little while, but I came across two pairs that brought me rightback.

I'm really done once they come in though...I swear.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

happy.gif

I thought I was done with AF1's for a little while, but I came across two pairs that brought me right back.

I'm really done once they come in though...I swear.
wink.gif
Can't wait to see what it is...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I just want to say I hate everyone who has a pair of Hong Kongs and especially who ever put a max bid of 350.

; )

It was me
nerd.gif

Nice pickup, good price. I need Hong Kongs. Having size 11.0 feet is starting to become a problem.

Nice pickup, good price. I need Hong Kongs.
laugh.gif
incorrect sir. I got outbidded at 3 in the morning. I received a message saying if I want to increase my maxbid but I was dead asleep. Whatever though. I'm mad but there's always a pair out there that will make you happy. F&F Stash lows here I come!!!
devil.gif
I owe my boy 600 more and they're mine. After that I need Stash BWs to complete my favorite and probably the best pack ever IMO.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Nice pickup, good price. I need Hong Kongs.
laugh.gif
incorrect sir. I got outbidded at 3 in the morning. I received a message saying if I want to increase my max bid but I was dead asleep. Whatever though. I'm mad but there's always a pair out there that will make you happy. F&F Stash lows here I come!!!
devil.gif
I owe my boy 600 more and they're mine. After that I need Stash BWs to complete my favorite and probably the best pack ever IMO.

350 shipped for HKs is not that bad considering what older AF1s are going for. My bad, I thought you were saying you won them. So who did
nerd.gif

And yes, there seems to always be another pair. -------- Back into the hunt.

i'm not sure what my personal top 10 would be but i guarantee it would include ivory snakes and obsidan snakes and no PE's or hyperstrikes. don'tget me wrong, there are a bunch of super nice PE/hypers, just that they can't compete with some of the old gems imo.

I would have to agree, obsidian snakes are top 10; ivory snakes I would put top 15. But I agree about hypers, the only hypers that I would have crack the top20 is the Kobe Denims and PSAF1. But to me, just because it is a hyper doesn't make it great. I find it to be the exact opposite most of the time. If Icould find me Atmos, HKs, Lemon Twists- I would be on cloud 9.

alright who wants to sell me the sz 9 purple hi's they bought off alljayeveryjay earlier this year.
tongue.gif
i need me a christmas gift to myself.

Kev- you've been in the game fir way longer than me. I've been loving air forces for quite some time now but I still don't know alot about old airforces like you do. To each his own though. Those obsidian snakes are straight fire though. Just pure heat man. Same thing with courirs or those all whitecanvas joints with the black swoosh and the gum bottoms. Alot of old stuff is just pure and untouched with hype or colabs. You can wear and beat that stuff allday because it's just so damn pure and clean. Virgin sneakers
laugh.gif

^
WOW, Purple highs are the only pair of highs I want. Sneaks, your pair is amazing. Oh and I stole the untagged pic, I hope you don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom