..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

^^^Nah, it's just that a lot of times you can catch a decent deal on stuff. It's just that people are so thirsty to pay ridiculous prices that thegreat deals often go unnoticed lol. I actually sold my worn pair in a size 13 for $200 back in January, though.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

I asked about them on page 26 ^
wink.gif

Z

lol shut up and be happy.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

^^^Nah, it's just that a lot of times you can catch a decent deal on stuff. It's just that people are so thirsty to pay ridiculous prices that the great deals often go unnoticed lol.

Thank God for the YEEZY.
wink.gif
glasses.gif

lads, how much are 180 unions going for these days (and do they fit like regular af1s?)?

i'd really like a pair...
laugh.gif

For the mens pair of unions you shud expect like 300 or over I've only had 1 pair and they fit almost the same as forces Got somethin from 97
Sz 11 heads pm me

b - my unions are 11s.

whether it's stiff tongue or stiff chick, biggie squeeze it to make it fit.
smokin.gif

but yeah, about the UNDFTDs.. that's what happens to hype shoes. quick flip, otherwise they get forgotten when the next hype shoe comes along..

and if i'm not mistaken, those also showed up at that infamous florida outlet.

to the general public, they're all just shoes.. sometimes we forget that they're just pieces of colored leather, pleather, and string.

Kind of bummed, just lost out on some Mushrooms, 7.5 tho. Still on the lookout for a 8 or 8.5

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

SO SICK
f_mainm_e1c53c6.jpg

smokin.gif
JDs are BACK! hopefully the leather is quality, if they make itlike the new premiums I will be happy (that last LV damier looking pair is so soft). Now I just have to figure out how to import a pair cheaply.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

but yeah, about the UNDFTDs.. that's what happens to hype shoes. quick flip, otherwise they get forgotten when the next hype shoe comes along..
to the general public, they're all just shoes.. sometimes we forget that they're just pieces of colored leather, pleather, and string.

True, true and true. That's why if I can't obtain something the day of release I just wait it out.

Funny that you say that about the outlets. When I was browsing eBay and found my pair damn near half of the undftds listed were were b-grades.

And nice linens up there. Those and the wheat lows are my current af1 grail (I gave up on finding ds black patent 96's).

if anyone has a connect to import those jds (i will need to see actual pics of how the leather is first) count me in on a pair!

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

if anyone has a connect to import those jds (i will need to see actual pics of how the leather is first) count me in on a pair!

I would like help importing as well.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by 255forLife

True, true and true. That's why if I can't obtain something the day of release I just wait it out.

Funny that you say that about the outlets. When I was browsing eBay and found my pair damn near half of the undftds listed were were b-grades.

And nice linens up there. Those and the wheat lows are my current af1 grail (I gave up on finding ds black patent 96's).

were there b grade purples? I only ever saw b grade blacks. The blacks are actually one of my favorite shoes. I just picked the purples up too cause I wasthere. I never thought these were hyped outside of LA though (well and NY cause everything seems hyped in ny). I walked in a couple days after release and gotmy pair of each.

I dont think those will be JDs. Last year on some GR's (grey/red) ones a website said they were going to be JDs. But they released over here anyways as aGR, JD sports just got them first.

Back
Top Bottom