..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

^No. The shoes are at my parents' house.

Here is some info from the Sole Collector AFI issue, however:

Nike Air Force I Mid Canvas
Royal/White
306348 411

One of my favorite parts of the shoe is the simple swoosh on the heeltab with no words and the solid blue line on the midsole. Very uncommon! This all makesme want to wear them but I know I'll regret it later if I do
eyes.gif

those cones are sick! man get at me with a 10.5 or 11 ds please asap! this joints go hard anyday. For some reason they kinda remind me of carnivals

Originally Posted by Ruffin51

One of my favorite parts of the shoe is the simple swoosh on the heeltab with no words and the solid blue line on the midsole. Very uncommon! This all makes me want to wear them but I know I'll regret it later if I do
eyes.gif
Good looking out.

our size BTW

i remember those..

was living in the chi at the time, southside.

there was this cat that played in those blue mids all summer long
smokin.gif

lol prymone that was vicious

I'd say around 100 tops man... they go around 300-350 ds and those are welllll worn

the only mid canvas jointz i feel is the all white gum jointz even thogh blue is my favorite colour

White/Yellows are dope... Might cop (1) pair but they will undoubtedly be cheaply made...
...but the tumbled-leather LA joints got those beat...
332250455.jpg

those white/yellow are super nice looking and TERRIBLY made. same old paperthin plasticky wannabe leather material.

Originally Posted by Joey Gymnastics

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Joey Gymnastics

daaznfella, nope Nike scrapped that air bubble and release them with the rubber midsole, they are not going to release the other version.

the game is a foot, they are no longer Lebron's, if you wear sz 12 or smaller hit up id4shoes on ebay, he has them for $170
hmm would they be considered a QS, simply since no major retailers ever got them, and i've never seen a pair literally....
i think they are considered some more than a qs...like a mistake that nike just dumped at outlets cause thats the only place i heard of them heading @ 49.99 at that

Are they at any outlet near you if so and you can pick up some sz 13's, I will give you some extra money
thanks for all the advice people, i won a pair off of ebay for about 40$ shipped, so i'm just waiting for them to pop up, along with somewhite sheeds for 41$ shipped.....woo hooo!

sup ruffin51!

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

04/25/2009 Air Force 1 Low
315122 172 White/Varsity Maize/Black
$88.00

20ns7t.jpg

Tempting.

These are sexy but I'm afraid of the quality.

Back
Top Bottom