..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Wonder if the canvas went to someone from the team/thread. We'll see.

someone bought them seconds before I hit buy.
eyes.gif

what's up team. i want to share my seaglowing experience with you guys.
i bought a pair of carbons from joe a couple months ago with one of the midsoles yellowed. i finally got around to doing it since it has been really nice andsunny out the last few days here. WOW this stuff is amazing!

here is before:

and after
eek.gif
:

in person you really can't even tell it was yellowed at all.
i have a few other pairs i'm going to be doing tomorrow (hopefully) so i will post more pics when i get a chance.

dude, those look pretty damn good. did wallyhopp ever disclose his non-seaglowing method for yellowed midsoles? i have a coupla pairs i'd like to"fix".

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

dude, those look pretty damn good. did wallyhopp ever disclose his non-seaglowing method for yellowed midsoles? i have a coupla pairs i'd like to "fix".

thanks man. he used tooth whitening gel. (i was just in the restoration thread).
Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by lebrady23

what kind of tooth whitening was it? can you get it at most places?
Plus White brand "5 minute speed whitening gel". Purchased at Walmart for $3-5 bucks.
wink.gif

thank you! i will try the gel and if that doesn't work, imma hit you for some seaglow tips. i think it's sold here in hawaii anyway.

tr4nch, those turned out really well. I thought that seaglow would only work on clear soles, but I'll def. give it a try. My 96 patents are a bit yellow onone shoe, so hopefully I'll have similar success.

it doesn't work on souls, kev.

laugh.gif

m-tr4nch: those turned out really well! how much is a bottle of seaglow, anyway. might try to get a mate bring a bottle home since he's leaving for KL onthe 6th of may. hmmmn. i might need a bottle just in case
laugh.gif

Wow. My denim lows are getting sea-glowed ASAP. I could finally wear them if I clear the right shoe up.

Need a hand here. Are these legit? I leaning toward yes but you never know these days...

year of the horses, if i'm not mistaken? don't think there were fakes? looks legit to me.

anyone see those US10 roosters VNDS for $13? i was going to bid at the last minute but then found out that seller didn't ship outside of US :/

so depressing.

Is the inner lining on those roosters leather? I love when they do that. Quality looks good on those.

thanks for the comments everyone. r3, the sea glow is about $30 if i remember correctly.

i did some more today, started on the lightnings..

before:

after:

not 100%, but significantly better for sure. might try a little more on another sunny day since the sun didn't seem as strong today as it was when i didthe carbons.

Back
Top Bottom