..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

pimp.gif
Red lows. What year?

Originally Posted by Regent Park

All this seems so corny ......... I cant put my finger on it though.
I come in here and the corn level is just at another level.

Obnoxious over the top big ups and kudos and the feeling of people going out of their way to show
respect. Kind of feel corny myself now that this is the only sneaker that i have interest in.
It's been alot better in the last few pages - at least we've gone back to focusing on AF1s. A few weeks back there were 2 or 3 lames posting page after page of animated GIFS with incessant bickering....

The props might be over the top but I for one appreciate the 'relevant' photos and pickups - offers alot of insight on this classic sneaker, plus it's great discovering AF1s you never knew existed.

It's been alot better in the last few pages - at least we've gone backto focusing on AF1s. A few weeks back there were 2 or 3 lames postingpage after page of animated GIFS with incessant bickering....
AGREED. I was kinda
eyes.gif
about this thread cuz of that. That whole size 10.5 envy/play fighting or whatever was getting on my nerves a bit.

I'll admit, there is a lot of name dropping in this thread at times, but for the most part, it's all positive. I dont think any of it is people going out of their way to show respect. I think every pick up that gets respect here deserves it. It's not about e-fame, it's about air force 1s, and I know for sure I like to see dope pick ups.

94 on the red lows, i believe... or maybe even 93.  i forget.

what up tyler - been a minute, but i've been focusing on my career.  since i last posted in here, i graduated law school, passed the bar, took a job in a new state, and bought a house.  tough to focus on shoes when all that's going on.  hopefully, now that i'm all settled, i'll be able to get back into the game that i've missed so so much.  anyone still post here from the original team?

also, here's a teaser of my closet in the new house... i took the woman's closet to display my things... you know how it is.  couldn't pass up those glass doors - love looking at those new eras and forces while in bed.  i'll take some better ones when i get time:

getattachmentaspxink.jpg

what's up mfpearson? i still got your taiwans
smile.gif
lmk if you're selling anything else...
funny i was just thinking the other day what happened to all the people that used to post regularly in here like you, ruffin, joe, jae, etc. it's like everyone up and disappeared.

Thanks for the comments guys.
Picked these up about two weeks ago, just getting around to posting pics:1989 Air Force 1 High
40116c1ae8407b7bda3dbfc0c93f6545ccd5afc7.jpg
d272667168ef440570f7a6dfed190fbc1ba41bc5.jpg
1991 Air Force 1 Low
03716a13eb417470d9cc8b76e67adb80d8623404.jpg
f1216812e04c7774da4245ea41874b363d46fbd0.jpg
Bonus Pic:
78416f14e24f7971d0ab032ae15f840867e9e8f4.jpg

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

what's up mfpearson? i still got your taiwans
smile.gif
lmk if you're selling anything else...
funny i was just thinking the other day what happened to all the people that used to post regularly in here like you, ruffin, joe, jae, etc. it's like everyone up and disappeared.

Me? i take that as a compliment to be considerd into that lineup

whats good mat?

Alex - whats up bro?

word to MF "while im at it"

nothin you havent seen before almost everything has been sold

ive missed af1s so much i plan on comeing back soon

Back
Top Bottom