..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

kev you always have th sickest af1s
eek.gif

are those nubuck?

thanks artstranger - they are obsidian/vars maize and the material is nubuck. 7paul7 helped me get them.

$300 for ds cones?!?!?! Dam thank god I found my nds pair for $100.

dakid23,
The pair that was selling without the box? Yea I missed out on it since I thought I added it to my watch list and forgot.

kev,
Amazing. Never been disappointed with your joints. Very nice.

i bought my cones for 90 this year too but they were "nds"

and finding a ds pair is pretty hard...so far i know two ds pairs in my size before that auction and the sellers wanted 300 for em

wow kev, i've never seen those before in my life. pretty dope looking. gotta love the embroidered swoosh outline.
pimp.gif

nice kevin2nd... I haven't seen them joints in like a decade...and my size..thats crucial

some forces I been wearing

Wore my linens today, I'm gonna try to get a collection post up or at least my af1's

^nice linens - i need a new pair.

big thanks to the folks that have sent me links this past week. since zhi has retired to the land of char siu, i have found a new way of getting stuff from jpthat i'm testing out so i shall see how it goes. i put in some low bids so i probably won't even win. ioRound3 - those white/purple highs are probablyin my top 5 wanted
smh.gif
pimp.gif
. if anyone see's those in my size (or white/infrared lows) i am offering a finders reward of two hugs and a pat on the back soplease keep those links coming. jk - hook me up and i'll do what i can to help you back to the best of my limited and meager abilities.

oh damn. looks like the peeps i am using do not snipe. at least i'm the highest bidder. doubt imma last another 3 days though. please pray for me nt and ifi win i will not have to gripe every time someone posts a particular pair *cough*hk*cough*.

I sense cone hype growing. Like the orange canvas hype of '07 lol.

Straatjp on ebay sold a pair for like $99bin last month. I had no money at the time.

lol. till this day i do not have a pair of the orange canvas lows. i prefer the highs much more and would die for another pair of those. this year i reallyhope to cut back on buying bs and try to acquire more of the older forces that i like - that and a few air max 90's and 95's.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

I sense cone hype growing. Like the orange canvas hype of '07 lol.

Straatjp on ebay sold a pair for like $99bin last month. I had no money at the time.

the ds size 10? na i was first bidder which was 99 and he ended the auction the next day to someone else

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

lol. till this day i do not have a pair of the orange canvas lows. i prefer the highs much more and would die for another pair of those. this year i really hope to cut back on buying bs and try to acquire more of the older forces that i like - that and a few air max 90's and 95's.
i agree, but that dope older stuff never comes around in my size.

but yeah, all the AF1s i've bought this year have been highs..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by xilegacy

No one wanted my cones for 100 when I listed them like 5 times.
Thats because they weren't 11.0s.
wink.gif
You always get the goods Zheep but never an 11.0, I am cursed.

xilegacy (kazi) is in ny and zhi from ebay (erudite mode) is in china (was in japan).

Back
Top Bottom