..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

cones are growing onto me. starting to like them. a lot. what size are they? and would you want to get rid of the taiwans? (where are they peeling?!)
laugh.gif

Both are 8.5, tho the tawains fit big. I'll try to get pics of the peeling if i can.

nice gray plastics, kev. great colorway, horrible materials.. the toebox on mine looks like the spiderweb cartoons.
laugh.gif

cones are a nice classic colorway.. lexflex81 did an iD version with all grain leather.

and apparently there's a version in 21 mercer's window, but with a patent leather tip/eyestay.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Are those the cones from ebay like 3-4 days again? Price?

I might need those Taiwans.

They ended @ $270 plus $35 for shipping from Japan. I'm not happy w/ myself but I had been drinking and it really got my competitive juices going, so w/eits just money and how often do you find DS cones.

Also anyone who PM'd me I'm not selling anything at this point.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Are those the cones from ebay like 3-4 days again? Price?

I might need those Taiwans.

They ended @ $270 plus $35 for shipping from Japan. I'm not happy w/ myself but I had been drinking and it really got my competitive juices going, so w/e its just money and how often do you find DS cones.

Also anyone who PM'd me I'm not selling anything at this point.

Holy crap, 300ish for some cones. Ugh, I got mine VNDS for $70 and some change, then sold them for $80. Biggest AF1 mistake ever. Best believe I regret it.

there's some obsidian/orange joints out now..

ehh, maybe when they go on sale. starting to agree with tito mic about white midsoles.

but yeah, if i didn't have to pay ridiculous shipping, i'd probably do up some iD versions for $225.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

ehh, maybe when they go on sale. starting to agree with tito mic about white midsoles.

but yeah, if i didn't have to pay ridiculous shipping, i'd probably do up some iD versions for $225.
ive been looking on nikeid and i cant find the AF1, am i blind or is it not on there?

Man, i never wear my Sheed hi's w/o longer socks, eat the #*%% out of my ankles.

Go figure..wore mines today...had no idea they were worth that much...paid $65 bucks for them...
oh...Wassup Team....been a while

nice cones and taiwans
pimp.gif

taiwans are one of my grails. and i still need a damn pair of cones!

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Anyone know whats the going rate for the Sheed All-Star ostrich highs or any PE Sheed Highs in sz10.5-11

I saw a size 11 on ebay around 2 weeks ago for 340........ just a .5 size to big for me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Originally Posted by 255forLife

ive been looking on nikeid and i cant find the AF1, am i blind or is it not on there?
its not there anymore
frown.gif
...but if you search yahoo/googleyou could find the link to make them...not sure if they are still at the studio i want to order a pair myself

Back
Top Bottom