..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

^^nice, you gonna have to PM me the info on how to do that. I have some forces that need that also.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

The horses were the white/red ones. I thought these were the roosters. Not sure though.

oh and...if anyone wants a good laugh:
Super rare air force 1- $500
grin.gifalt=

Those might as well be rare haha I had a pair in 9th grade and now I can't find them anywhere! 10.5 get at me

how much would lightings go for now?

my friend at school has a pair that he'd sell to me for $40

a few new pickups...HK's are out of my size..but i couldnt pass them up...
HK...6.5,,, 7.5,,, 8.5..all DS with box
"A"corns 10.5 DS with box..

ogfiend: yes mate, the inner lining is leather and feels buttery as hell.
2968366736_f204c50104_o.jpg

which is why i was slapping myself silly for missing out on these... i bid at the very last minute (literally 2m left) and found out seller has restrictions onshipping outside of US
sick.gif
--> 250412104464

mtr4nch: those look significantly better after they've been done up. pity the yellowing was only on 1 pair; if it was on both, they'd look about thesame? i'm lucky in that sense i guess, my yellowed pairs yellowed in pairs... haha.

2guard: oooh, nice acocn and HKs. i don't know why i passed on getting HKs before. now i feel like i need them.

1.) i had a fake pair of RUSH ENERGY af1's... got em off an NT'r,he eventually gave me my money back.

2.) dude,all those HK's and not a 1/2 size more can i get a DS9 PLEASE !#% MAN!!

255 has a point. People need to stop asking questions about pricing on obscure AFIs because there is simply no market data. They are far too scarce and theydon't change hands often. Someone would be wise to start compiling prices from eBay, sales on message boards etc to establish some pricing for shoes. Forreference, I think I sold a pair of the lightnings for $165 but that was years ago. I also bought a pair for like $76 + shipping a few years before the highersale I mentioned. Those prices are irrelevant because they were so long ago. Nobody knows what old AFIs are worth in most cases. Buyers and sellers justhave to come to an agreement, and as 255 alludes to, things are worth whatever someone is willing to pay.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

ogfiend: yes mate, the inner lining is leather and feels buttery as hell.
2968366736_f204c50104_o.jpg

which is why i was slapping myself silly for missing out on these... i bid at the very last minute (literally 2m left) and found out seller has restrictions on shipping outside of US
sick.gif
--> 250412104464

mtr4nch: those look significantly better after they've been done up. pity the yellowing was only on 1 pair; if it was on both, they'd look about the same? i'm lucky in that sense i guess, my yellowed pairs yellowed in pairs... haha.

2guard: oooh, nice acocn and HKs. i don't know why i passed on getting HKs before. now i feel like i need them.
i remmeber being in canada, and i could've gotten those for 50% off during their employee appreciation sale.... heads up for you noobs, thesewould be the equivalent to what nike considers a "supreme" release nowdays, ULTRA PREMIUM LEATHER....and a great goldish sole.....that leather is thebest part of the shoes...so butter as you mentioned...

...these came in today, no more af1s for me needed!
2u70mpy.jpg

i felt like a school girl this morning, sz 9, even though the seller listed them at 9.5, and for under 30$.....one of the BEST AF1s IMO.....w00000000000t
didn't realize the midsole was a very very very light grey, and my pair reads 99999999999 under the bar code...promo/sample? who knows, who cares, got myshoes and i love it!

After seeing the Sheed's ucasta got on made me wonder, anyone here have the full set of Sheed's? Specifically the High's and PE's?

daaz: i'd really like a pair of those... but only at the sort of price you paid!
laugh.gif
some sellers want $120 for it
smh.gif

psh....SOME sellers want 250....i would be HAPPY to pay 100 for these, my max bid was 130$ on them. they are SO nice as far as quality goes....for now until iwear em lol, but i think they are really good in quality

excellent material and usage of 3m
thick leather
nice mesh sides and am 97 tongue
leather lining...translucent red sole....i just love this force...

I havent posted in a while due to a lot of money being tied up for college and prom but its almost summertime so be on the look out

I missed out on those Mr Cartoon's. I had the chance to snag those...didnt have the cash though.

haven't participated in a while. Got the taiwans awhile ago, the patent leather is startings to peel. The cones just came today. Drunk ebaying ftw/ftl. Not sure if i want to keep them.
moz-screenshot-2.png

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Back
Top Bottom