..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

ya'll killing me forreal.
at least i got wheats and courirs
roll.gif

thanks guys
smile.gif

and yes the first ones are chi-towns. wheats are 10.5

8tothe24- those the 10.5's that were on ebay? if so, you got a steal on them.
pimp.gif
sell me that other ds pair!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

pimp.gif
happy.gif
i got them
happy.gif
but didnt't received them yet! my second pair of them
wink.gif

Kazi,
Amazing like always.
pimp.gif

Steve,
I hate you cause my 98 nubucks got wet here in Miami with all the unexpected showers we get
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Matt,
As always DOPE.
pimp.gif

Rookee,
Portlands.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
happy.gif
No, these didn't come off ebay.  I am curious what they went for; as for mine, I didn't get a steal on them.  But, I have been looking for these for about 6 years now and happened upon 2 pairs in a month.  I am looking to triple up on them eventually (hopefully not another 6 years).  Definitely one of my top 10 AF1s, it was killing me seeing everyone with a pair and I could never find them.  Just one of the best AF1 presentations ever imo.

i was killing the jd's when i got them, the hood didnt know what hit them, the leather on the joints are sick.. nice wheats

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

pimp.gif
happy.gif
No, these didn't come off ebay.  I am curious what they went for; as for mine, I didn't get a steal on them.  But, I have been looking for these for about 6 years now and happened upon 2 pairs in a month.  I am looking to triple up on them eventually (hopefully not another 6 years).  Definitely one of my top 10 AF1s, it was killing me seeing everyone with a pair and I could never find them.  Just one of the best AF1 presentations ever imo.

these

same thing happened to me actually a few years ago. i found 2 pairs within a month, but they were both used and in similar condition, and to be honest, not up to my clean standards
laugh.gif
but i got steals on them. i'd just rather have one crispy pair instead of 2 used/beat pairs.

thanks rob & purplehazen

had these for some yrs now. they were @ a spot for years prior to that, dude always wanted retail but they dropped to $50 so i scooped them up. i wear them like once a year as u can see all stars are still intact and the insides are made of this thick cotton.. any info on the release yr of these? kinda dark when i took the pic, no yellowing @ all

Tr4nch- finally got around to fix the ashy midsole on my 94 Canvas's. Used these Kiwi express shine whipes

Before:

After(sorry for iPhone pics):

Back
Top Bottom