..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

ucasta-You got pics of the event?
pimp.gif
Un-Taiwans too.

kev: glad to hear you're doing OK; hope it continues to be t hat way. oh, and doesn't your work have DR servers?

ucasta: super clean untaiwans! i meant to unDS mine last week, but its been a rather hectic week for me, so i've been wearing whatever was in the shelves.

Xilegacy- PM me man I won't be able to respond though I'm
on iPhone in japan. Just want to know if you shipped yet
devil.gif

I lurk in this thread alot, but can't find it, I remember someone asking about Skky Force 3/4 a while back, and I found a pair if anyone wants the link hit me up....size 7.5.....

^Whats up Tim? I'm good...those unTaiwans are a size 9.

houstonsnk - didnt take pics because I wasnt there very long. Check your PM.

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Xilegacy- PM me man I won't be able to respond though I'm
on iPhone in japan. Just want to know if you shipped yet
devil.gif

Yes they were shippedand I already sent tracking. Check your pm.

Originally Posted by ucasta

^Whats up Tim? I'm good...those unTaiwans are a size 9.

houstonsnk - didnt take pics because I wasnt there very long. Check your PM.
I heard it was crazy there. I didnt think Austin had that many heads. I forgot the name of that one store downtown but they had a lot of things sitting their last time I went.
And check PM too.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

well, if anyone needs me I'll be yelling in my closet
ayo 
laugh.gif

kazi - are those the entourages you were telling me about? cause them courirs look like they're about the same size 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

well, if anyone needs me I'll be yelling in my closet
ayo 
laugh.gif

kazi - are those the entourages you were telling me about? cause them courirs look like they're about the same size 
eek.gif

Sz 8 entourages are gone. These are both for me in my size. I sold courirs too many times. Not this time though. I need to double up on those so if any has 10 or 11 hit me up.

xi: how do you just "forget" about those entourages...
laugh.gif
i'm contemplating picking up a pair, but they'd seriously eat into my 2010 travel budget, so i might just give those a miss
frown.gif
very nice....

mtr4nch: are those first af1s year of the horses? and how much for them wheaties? 10.5s?
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom