..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

ohwell.gif

Got 2 pair in the back of the closet sitting somewhere...

what size? my size? not the 06's right? 

Messed around with the leica d-lux 4 today, I still need to learn how to use the camera.

Both size 11's. 
wink.gif

dkballer: you might want to find a spot with better lighting. will make all the world of a difference
wink.gif

tim: wonder what size those cocoas are... you know, those spares of yours
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Very nice stuff on last page.

Skep: Where did you get those Dirtys from?

from an NT member actually. helped to fill one spot of my missing grail AF1s.. now i just need my bumble bees n im set!
my brown pair (bisons) = cones? or you guys referring to some1 else? not 100% on some of the names these shoes got

nice rookie
and nice ID's mosneaks.

My unyellowing results

Before ( The flash brightens these up so they don't look bad but they were)

After

nice job un-yellowing. I just un-yellowed some gr lebron forces (the maroon ones) and some brown snakes using whitener and sandpaper, very happy with my results. I didn't take before pics so there's no point in posting. they are just gr's that everybody has seen before I think.

daniel san - i like those kobes. did you guys ever see a pair of those for sale in size 9? who is the greedy bastard hoarding all the good size 9 PE forces? no sense leave them in a closet just so you can lug them to sneaker "competitions" 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

sell some to me 
2nsc5y0.gif

Originally Posted by ROOKEE13

ddouble great results
did u just apply the teeth whitening gel over night?

Yea i apply it before bed then next night before bed again i brush it with a wet toothbrush, to get the dried gel off then reapply and repeat. Did this for about a week and a half.

hello there mister UK! this is me, kevin1st/kevin2nd. i had to make a new screenname. awesome to see you post in here after all this time. you just lurk now? 

Hi Kev! Yeah I just lurk from time to time it's still interesting to see what people are finding nowadays.

Originally Posted by skep

Very nice stuff on last page.

Skep: Where did you get those Dirtys from?

from an NT member actually. helped to fill one spot of my missing grail AF1s.. now i just need my bumble bees n im set!
my brown pair (bisons) = cones? or you guys referring to some1 else? not 100% on some of the names these shoes got

Ive been looking for those for awhile. I need them.
mad.gif

Who sells stuff in marketplace on here? I added 2 listings (one shoes, one clothes) and I noticed the clothes one showed up this morning but I dont see my shoe listings. How long does it take?

Who sells stuff in marketplace on here? I added 2 listings (one shoes, one clothes) and I noticed the clothes one showed up this morning but I dont see my shoe listings. How long does it take?

Takes about a day or 2. If it doesn't approved by then try hitting up on of the buy/sell mods.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Takes about a day or 2. If it doesn't approved by then try hitting up on of the buy/sell mods.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom